Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverwear Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much!

Default Silverwear Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much!

Hello slightly off topic, but can someone please tell me how I can post my question regarding a Silverwear set I have? I cant figure out how to start a new topic? Thank You.

Default Silverwear Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much!

Silverware Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much! UNABLE TO UPLOAD ANY FILES???

Default trying to upload files?

Says, "upload file failed".... its clearly on the website issue... ?

how about Read a bit?

Troubleshooting-and-Suggestions
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by jfreeds View Post
    Silverware Set looking for info on it and todays value. Thank you so much! UNABLE TO UPLOAD ANY FILES???
    looking forward to the description of set and pics showing type, quantity and quality

Been here 10 years, still have not figured out how to upload files. Always server error.

Recently reset my password and immediately forgot it. Password reset link was not working so tried calling, could only get through to the 100,000$ or more trading desk (lol) through the automated system. Not sure if they fixed it because I called 4 times, or if it just worked one day a week and a half later. One comment was about this message board being so old (HTML). I find these style sites to be the most functionaly and visibly simple to use. Only when they attempt to redesign for smart phone or whatever else, do problems arise (if it ain't broke, don't fix it)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreeds View Post
    Give me a hyperlink and I'll post the photos for you.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

I usually can only post to imgur and then post/embed the BB link

to the new member... tell us what you have
    Last edited by maxwellsilverhammer; 05-24-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast