Thread: Are you ready to retire Ted?

Default Are you ready to retire Ted?

So silver is manipulated and any day (or month or year) it will explode. We get it Ted. Just fade away and enjoy your golden years.

https://silverseek.com/article/revisiting-old-premise

To the moon...right?

Seems like futures are a game of chicken for the producers/hedgers. Hoping for demand and forced to pile on when weakness/producer fear gets hold of them. so many spikes down to crawl back up...in a worried market.

“fly in the ointment”

LOLZ: "Meanwhile, the smart money continues to accumulate"

Silver has been to $50 twice in my lifetime. That's back when a dollar was worth a lot more than it is today. I still see silver having a lot of room to move up.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

All my 10 year or so collecting up silver pieces came in handy last year when we had a decent bump in price and I let a little go. I really needed the cash, but ended up with some work bonuses, then used the cash here this spring to pay my property taxes instead.

Silver demand on track to hit record for the year, 1.1 billion oz. or so.

Last month's .50 rate hike dropped silver 1$, could we be at 19$ by september

Default Deflation precedes hyperinflation...

Deflation precedes hyperinflation...

Or so they say...
    Legal Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra
    A variant of this has also been attributed to physicist Niels Bohr, and others.

"Tis against some men’s principle to pay interest, and seems against others’ interest to pay the principal." -- Benjamin Franklin

The School of Hard Knocks is where you get the lesson after you fail the test.

Book title: "The Best Way to Rob a Bank Is to Own One"