Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A 90% Question

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    that subject was on the forum years ago. a circulating thought then was to have your physical body weight in silver pounds initially and then to begin working on the same in gold ounces. that should be a good start for a moderately nice but frugal retirement. keep stacking.
    Max,

I'm not sure even Elon could buy enough gold to equal my weight. As Garfield the cat has stated, "I'm not overweight, I'm under tall!"

LDS
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Default Once upon a time...

, 1979 to be exact. I took 20 Morgan dollars, no holes but well worn. Put them on a balance beam scale and they equaled 19 new Morgans. In 2003. A man man had a roll, ten dollars standing liberty quarters. It looked about 8 pieces short. I know dealers who buy by weight and sell by face. I do not deal with them.

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Max,

I'm not sure even Elon could buy enough gold to equal my weight. As Garfield the cat has stated, "I'm not overweight, I'm under tall!"

LDS
    Hey there longdon, what i meant was your weight in pounds of silver, but only OUNCES in gold. that is a possible doable goal over a couple/few decades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12