Thread: Flash from the past

Default Flash from the past

I was looking at some old posts I did on another forum back in August 2012 and had to laugh at what I wrote. I hope you all don't mind if I post part of what I said back then!

"Let us hold hands and pray for forgiveness. Forgive us for QE1, QE2, let us pray that there's no EQ3. Pray that the US$ doesn't tank faster or we'll all be cutoff from imported goods. Brothers, gold = $1750/oz. Used US silver coins are now priced at $2,150 per $100 face value. A 1964 quarter is now valued at $5.00. A buck's worth of them is a $20 bill! Yikes"
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

lots of changed directions the last decade and yet here we are, right back where we were, except for the overall economy seems much worse now. pog, pos without much change. glad i loaded the boat when it went down to the $12 mark on silver and $1200 mark on gold.

Speaking of, I have a feeling that this next recession will include some "Enron" reruns, maybe not. The next QE will come in time, it always does.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Speaking of, I have a feeling that this next recession will include some "Enron" reruns, maybe not. The next QE will come in time, it always does.
    the true communists are at the helm in the FED and the governments, their aim is to create a "steered" society, they cannot allow social evolution , i.e. marketforces to steer society.

Golditiki2+++