Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: COIN SHOWS//..date/time/place/deals seen /deals scored......LET'S GO !!

Family comes first, prayers for your daughter.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Mark, I am so sorry for the struggles you, your daughter and your family are facing. I can't imagine how you feel. I will pray for strength and healing for your daughter. If you ever need a human sounding board to release some stress, please let me know. I'll make time for you.
    Thank you.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by insidedealer View Post
    Plenty of positive thoughts and prayers headed your daughter's way Mark.
    Thank you.

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Thank you all for your prayers and wishes.

Markpti,
    Count me among those "all" as I know your wiring is not pointed to prayer.
    Mine however, is....prayers sent and good vibes to you and your loved ones.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Markpti,
    Count me among those "all" as I know your wiring is not pointed to prayer.
    Mine however, is....prayers sent and good vibes to you and your loved ones.
    No, its not, but I sincerely appreciate your thoughts in this regard for two reason..

1. You are praying for Julie's (and my) welfare.
    2. You could be right and I could be wrong.

You never know what is around the corner. A few years ago, Julie won New York State most Athletic figure (after working like a fiend for all those years prior). Now, she faces a new contest for her wellbeing. We've not had the biopsy as yet. Julie is in the middle of this picture.

https://scontent-ord5-2.xx.fbcdn.net...zw&oe=64FF9DCA

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    You never know what is around the corner. A few years ago, Julie won New York State most Athletic figure (after working like a fiend for all those years prior). Now, she faces a new contest for her wellbeing. We've not had the biopsy as yet. Julie is in the middle of this picture.

https://scontent-ord5-2.xx.fbcdn.net...zw&oe=64FF9DCA
    It takes over the top, hard work and self discipline to get in that kind of shape. She's gotta be one tough gal!

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Godspeed to the lass!!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Yes, I have had friends and co-workers that I personally saw how much hard work, dedication and perseverance it took to transform themselves into such sculpted superhero bodies. Kudos to Julie for having already attained such status, and kudos to you, Mark for being there for your daughter. It seems I know too many people that scram when the going gets tough. No one in my family, but they're out there.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast