Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: COIN SHOWS//..date/time/place/deals seen /deals scored......LET'S GO !!

Any one else going to the show in Albany this Sunday ?

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    Any one else going to the show in Albany this Sunday ?

Ag guy
    I can't make it, got an American Legion convention I have to attend. Buy some bargains for me.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Upcoming Albany, NY coin show will be on the 10th of September. There was an error in the Polish Center calendar showing it on the 3rd. The coin show organizers list it on the 10th. I hope those planning on attending will be there on the 10th so we can all meet up and BS plus shop. There should be 70 vendors, more or less.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Upcoming Albany, NY coin show will be on the 10th of September. There was an error in the Polish Center calendar showing it on the 3rd. The coin show organizers list it on the 10th. I hope those planning on attending will be there on the 10th so we can all meet up and BS plus shop. There should be 70 vendors, more or less.
    Yup, I plan to be there this Sunday. Perhaps pick up a little gold during this dip, Maybe a couple 10 oz Ag bars if I can find a reasonable premium, And of course bringing some 90% Kennedys to trade with Mr. LongDonSilver.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

Yup, I plan to be there this Sunday. Perhaps pick up a little gold during this dip, Maybe a couple 10 oz Ag bars if I can find a reasonable premium, And of course bringing some 90% Kennedys to trade with Mr. LongDonSilver.

Ag guy
    Fate sometimes takes ill-timed and nasty turns. I'm attending my daughter who is currently hospitalized and awaiting thee results of a cancer biopsy. Timing is not either's side right now. I would have enjoyed meeting you in person. Perhaps another time.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Markpti View Post
    Fate sometimes takes ill-timed and nasty turns. I'm attending my daughter who is currently hospitalized and awaiting thee results of a cancer biopsy. Timing is not either's side right now. I would have enjoyed meeting you in person. Perhaps another time.
    Oh...I'm so sorry for the fear you must have in your heart right now. We will pray and hope for negative results tonight. We will catch up and meet some time. Lots of shows down the road.
    God bless,

Ag guy

Oh...I'm so sorry for the fear you must have in your heart right now. We will pray and hope for negative results tonight. We will catch up and meet some time. Lots of shows down the road.
    God bless,

Ag guy
    Thank you so much. We can use all the help we can get and I appreciate your wishes.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

Plenty of positive thoughts and prayers headed your daughter's way Mark.

Mark, I am so sorry for the struggles you, your daughter and your family are facing. I can't imagine how you feel. I will pray for strength and healing for your daughter. If you ever need a human sounding board to release some stress, please let me know. I'll make time for you.

Same from me Mark, wishing you and your family well. I hope you folks get GOOD news.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast