Thread: Fedcoin

Default Fedcoin

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    The globalist is looking for a crises to introduce digital so call fed coin

If they control the creation of these "fed coins", as they do with digits, how will they limit inflation of such, given their need to make up ever more digits to pay for all their programs and wars? And if such "fed coins" prove unpopular to hold due their inflationary nature, how will they prevent the people from using other forms of currency (that hold value)? Sure, I guess such "digital currency" will allow more advanced tracking of so many financial transactions, however can't they already with credit cards, mobile paymetnts and such? And if they bring about this fed coins with the end of physical currency, how will people trade when off the grid? Will, currency, in the form of real money, make a resurgence? I for one will offer even steeper discounts for payment in real money (which is convenient, as I meet clients for business, we do not need transactions to be electronic), will they need to pass draconian laws vs holding gold money?

The fiat dollar may now have a limited life, however the replacement may not work as well as they think, there are many competitors, and this "fed dollar" will not have the history of the U.S. dollar that has kept the faith with so many over the years, rather it may bring new awareness to the public on how creation of currency is used for their control, and that there are many alternatives to use, a backlash may happen that they never anticipated, especially with foreign trade.
    i brought up this topic mainly for discussion. I can't guarantee the timing or the exact form of digital currency it will come but i feel it's coming.

unlike the current digital fiat now, CBDC (central bank digital currency) or in other name like fedcoin, every cent or dollar is coded and can be tracked with no loophole unlike the current digital fiat. The beauty of digital coin is that it's programmable. Ex if you surpass your carbon limit, an extra carbon tax is tact onto your gas bill or airline ticket. Digital coin and ID go hand in hand. UBI is much easier to implement under digital currency. We have to have the digital coin because gov't will push to accept payment digtial coin for taxes, utility, fees, license. I'm sure paypal, visa and MC will comply with gov't regulation and will take digital currency, maybe along with other crypto coins. When IRS want to track commerce over $600, with fedcoin, they can track every penny. I'm sure initially they will take cash too so gov't can drain physical cash from circulation as physical cash do have a life span in durability. There would likely be 2 ways to do commerce, the official way and the barter way using crypto, PM and cash.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 03-15-2022 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by High Chaparral View Post
    Hoping I'm very wrong ....
    But it seems with a few covid $$$ checks & extra bennies our populace gave the gubmint ALOT of power.
    Thinking it will be same with a digital currency, extra $$$ transition digits for those that have less.
    Cyprus was a trial balloon.
    Conversion rate of USD to fedcoin can easily be programmed to suit different class of people to ensure favorable election result. Since ~10% own most of the wealth, if gov't convert more fedcoin per USD for the underclass and give less fedcoin per USD for the rich 10%, majority win is assured.

Selling the idea of CBDC is pretty easy, it does have lots of advantages like harder to hack, harder for criminal to steal and easier to catch, lower transaction fee, especially forex, easier to do commerce with 3rd world country as most don't have a bank account.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 03-15-2022 at 05:25 PM.

Yes, as per my first reply on this, I understand such digital currency "will allow more advanced tracking of so many financial transactions" ,

so I do understand the advantage a controlling government would want.

My question was, why would the people necessarily adopt given all the alternatives (vs what would probably be an inflationary fed coin they know allows surveillance)?

Because of draconian measure they fear if they do not use?

I'll be taking payment for services in gold bullion, same as I do now except this time let ALL my clients know this is the preferable way to pay -- how will they stop this? They would make "barter" illegal, confiscate gold?
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

OK, I see your argument: This fed coin would be more "secure".

However, that's not all that everyone is looking for, and lots of security in other areas. Maybe the vast majority are now sheep, and can easily be scared into adopting. Still, I'm thinking (or perhaps just a desperate hope?), that there are enough independents, that the "fed coin" will not take over as much as they imagine it will, alternatives will be found, and it will not have status as the U.S. dollar now has as worlds reserve currency?
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

I would say any kind of "fedcoin" introduced would be unconstitutional and if allowed to go forward would officially end the republic experiment.

We would no longer be anything resembling free.

And full on revolution would/should take place.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

I would say any kind of "fedcoin" introduced would be unconstitutional and if allowed to go forward would officially end the republic experiment

I don't think the banker state would care diddly squat about it being "unconstitutional". They will just pass some new legislation, or change whatever interpretation of the law is needed. As the law is presently used, I'm not sure they would even need to do that.

The only way it would not work so well is if a population refused to use in large enough numbers. I have some hope in that, however it may not be a well thought out hope, just one to make me less upset with the people (who I see are more like fat sheep, a distant cry from their noble forefathers who founded this nation).

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    I would say any kind of "fedcoin" introduced would be unconstitutional and if allowed to go forward would officially end the republic experiment

I don't think the banker state would care diddly squat about it being "unconstitutional". They will just pass some new legislation, or change whatever interpretation of the law is needed. As the law is presently used, I'm not sure they would even need to do that.

The only way it would not work so well is if a population refused to use in large enough numbers. I have some hope in that, however it may not be a well thought out hope, just one to make me less upset with the people (who I see are more like fat sheep, a distant cry from their noble forefathers who founded this nation).
    I totally agree, they don't care.

But we better care.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

fiat currency work because people at first willing to trade real money for convenient, then over time, people forgot what's real money is (as per the coin act). Hence, the deceiver can achieve their goal by increment deception.