Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

Looks to me like the paper price is dropping again, oh no!!! Whatever shall I do?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Looks to me like the paper price is dropping again, oh no!!! Whatever shall I do?
    As is physical, 1,000-ounce bars are down over $1 from highs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver76 View Post
    As is physical, 1,000-ounce bars are down over $1 from highs.
    I can feel my profits for the next run up, already!!! Muuuahahahah

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

There was just a 5 minute dump on gold and silver even while the dollar was falling.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    There was just a 5 minute dump on gold and silver even while the dollar was falling.

Ag guy
    Seems counterintuitive, I guess the money changers picked the right shells to shuffle.

DOW is almost up 400....im sure that means the bad times are behind us, thx to the quick thinking and acting of the biden crime family....hes almost like Superman.

Never worry about your money again, the banks are nationalized....dont think of it in the traditional bad way, its good...for your benefit.

Hey Q....anytime youre ready to act, feel free.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Room 222
    1835 Andrew Jackson had US debt at ZERO $0
    175 YEARS later .......
    2008 Owebama started at $10 TRILLION, left 2016 at $20 TRILLION
    So from 2008 - 2021 (13 years) added $20 TRILLION

https://youtu.be/1kuTG19Cu_Q

No chubby finger today....That's for sure

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Chubby fingers got slapped with a metal ruler today.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

I am reminded of "broke bank notes". Those were paper money that was issued by individual banks, back in the distant past before a central bank was the only game in town for that sort of monetary magic. The bank notes are named as they are, because after the banks succumbed to temptation and overprinted, they eventually went broke, despite having all that free money to spread around.

Perhaps might we see broken finger notes, as the fat finger gets crushed by the shiny yellow historical heavy weight champion of monetary instruments?
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast