Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

Nice to see the FAT FINGER on the sidelines here for a bit....Hope I didn't speak to soon.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

It should be interesting to see which way different asset classes move tomorrow, when the different political groups start crying about who actually won today's elections. I am not expecting a smooth & seamless transition. I'm expecting a crass show at the very least, if not an outright spectacle from ill behaved actors of various interests.

Will the fat finger be stuck in a splint for a while? Time will tell.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

it was probably an opportunity for the smaller central bankersleague ( due poll outcome uncertainty ) to adjust the gold/silver prices to inflation reality without being slapped on their fingers by the " Masters" ( american financial system) who run the orchestra. It is clear that higher goldprices bolster the nominal value of their goldstash in their books, even if that is an unofficial value for the moment.

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    It should be interesting to see which way different asset classes move tomorrow, when the different political groups start crying about who actually won today's elections. I am not expecting a smooth & seamless transition. I'm expecting a crass show at the very least, if not an outright spectacle from ill behaved actors of various interests.

Will the fat finger be stuck in a splint for a while? Time will tell.
    The huge red wave seems to have turned into a pale pink splash. Anyone guess just which candidate will come forward claiming their election was stolen? Popcorn anyone? I'm surprised that PM appears to be down this morning. I would think that unless a few contested senate seats turn red in the next few days of vote harvesting that we're in for more of the SOS coming out of DC. More spending and more inflation along with more blame gaming. Not the results I had hoped to see. Perhaps we have to be on the brink of total financial collapse before the average moron wakes up to the fact that the country is flat a$$ broke. When their government porridge bowls checks go unfilled (not arriving) they'll want some heads to roll and not before. Until then - it's free. All free. More free stuff. No cost, it's free! Government free stuff and all for only selling their souls.

Oh well, at least it gives me more time for me to gather physical, I guess.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Result of complicit brain washing media on weak lazy skulls full of mush.
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

Seems like a fat sweaty finger is pressing on the keyboard today.... Dollar down 1.51 gold up and silver down .15....Silver would be roaring up about .80 today according to recent response to dollar moves.

Ag guy

Silver was up solidly last night on the asian market, I went to the coin store to sell but a funny thing happened: it was closed! LOL!!!!

YUP...a low volume day...Perfect for Mr. Chubbs to waddle in with his sunglasses, cigar, wearing a fedora hat, and press his big fat sweaty thumb on the Silver spot market.

Ag guy

You know he is coming back real soon

Last edited by vertical1; 12-01-2022 at 12:04 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Well.....There he is.....Snubbed out the cigar, downed an éclair, with a sip of cognac, and pressed that fat sweaty finger on the sell button.