Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

The chief FED did his latest Fedspeak and PM is moving. Moving up!
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

The "FAT FINGER" definitely took the day off today ! Are THEY gonna let it go now ?
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    The "FAT FINGER" definitely took the day off today ! Are THEY gonna let it go now ?
    What are you talking about???

Biden administration is making us all prosperous, look at that stock market!! The best day in exchange history, we are doing great!!
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Miteysquirrel,
    Keep an eye open on your nuts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    What are you talking about???

Biden administration is making us all prosperous, look at that stock market!! The best day in exchange history, we are doing great!!
    Yeah, best economy is 1,000 years (back when Lunch Box Joe first entered congress), zero inflation, gas prices are low low low. Secure borders and peace in our time. Plus we've got jobs jobs and more jobs! (for those that don't want to work).

Boy I have never seen a jump like this since COVID, which was fear, or banks failing, what is the deal now, commodities normally follow the stock market, which is what breaks the farmers

After the Bank of England starts up the printing press again, Credit Suisse is the ropes, person or persons unknown blows up a pipeline, Putin is calling up 60 year old reservists and also dusting off his nukes, Germany is running out of fuel and things don't look good for staying warm, Italy wants out of the EU, the Little Rocket Man shoots a missile over Japan and the US dollar soars to near new highs causing a dollar credit squeeze for 3rd world counties and gold only goes up less than $100. I think we should be glad for small increases so we can grab more PM while it is still available.

If the fat finger doesn't push silver back below $19.50, I'm going to say that we are seeing higher lows as well as higher highs & the trend reversal may gain legs.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

The fat finger made a sudden slap down this morning in both gold & silver, but both bounced. Gold bounced at $1,690 & sliver at $20.15. Current levels are $1,704 & $20.5

The technical indications are starting to look more interesting again.
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

Silver has dipped from this weeks run up. Unless Biden's nuclear war proxy, Zelensky, gets the nuke codes for a first strike on Moscow, Putin has not outright said he is going to drop the big one. The world sees this, and Biden is left to deal with raging inflation high gas prices food prices off the charts and unemployment at home.? Time for a dip back below 19$
    Last edited by and4rik; 10-07-2022 at 02:58 PM.