Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

Good and Retired
    Haven't seen Mike in years. His coin shop is still there, but not sure if it has been open for awhile.
    1835 Andrew Jackson had US debt at ZERO $0
    175 YEARS later .......
    2008 Owebama started at $10 TRILLION, left 2016 at $20 TRILLION
    So from 2008 - 2021 (13 years) added $20 TRILLION

https://youtu.be/1kuTG19Cu_Q

I am so glad I lost 30# and when I turn sideways to you and stick out my tongue you think I look like a ZIPPER
    Last edited by vertical1; 07-25-2022 at 03:49 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by High Chaparral View Post
    Good and Retired
    Haven't seen Mike in years. His coin shop is still there, but not sure if it has been open for awhile.
    It's closed due to health reasons, I believe. Congratulations on retirement!!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Hello all,

I'm not sure how this escaped review before but now that it has come to our attention we must deal with it for the sake of fingers everywhere.

While we acknowledge that fingers come in all shapes and sizes it is not fair to some to call them fat. We thought of requiring the use of "overweight fingers" but that became complicated because who decides what is "over" weight"? Clearly it would be someone nefarious and probably Putin, Iran, or Trump would be behind it.

So from this time on it is required that all references to same be "fingers of size".

We expect 100% compliance with the new requirement. Those who can not help themselves will be required to stay out of this "size safe space".

Thank you and may the fingers of size be forever good to your PM holdings.
    Chubby Digit comes to my mind.....
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Gold & silver are trending up as the DXY is trending down. Will this continue? Will we see a long rally?
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

I hope FF (strictly against forum rules to say Fat Finger) leaves the arena permanently....it is long overdue

The fat finger does seem to have slipped. Silver just jumped a buck in short order & gold spiked up quickly by about $15.
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

FAT Finger seems to have come back on Friday.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Dow Jones Margin calls.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Dow & others are approaching the 50 day moving average, to the downside.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast