Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

Yeah, from >2K$ a few days ago, to todays spot...that ole fat sweaty finger is busy
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

SO......Will Silver get the finger again today like it did yesterday morning after a nice rise???
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    SO......Will Silver get the finger again today like it did yesterday morning after a nice rise???
    Fat finger Freddy appears to be getting tired.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

That big fat sweaty chubby finger has been eating ribs and smearing sweat, drool, and barbeque sauce all over the sell key the last couple days...!

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

Silver is a fleeting mistress....

My EXK calls are hopping like a flat toad on the blacktop in the high noon sun. They're flying like a frozen turkey...!

Ag guy

My EXK calls are hopping like a flat toad on the blacktop in the high noon sun. They're flying like a frozen turkey...!

Ag guy
    You've got to get an air compressor and pump those things back up! Please add a few extra PSI for me too.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    You've got to get an air compressor and pump those things back up! Please add a few extra PSI for me too.
    Those EXK calls could likely go to zero...They're in God's hands (not that I deserve any favors at all) while I move on to other tasks.

Ag guy

Those EXK calls could likely go to zero...They're in God's hands (not that I deserve any favors at all) while I move on to other tasks.

Ag guy
    https://giphy.com/search/embrace-the-suck
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Looks like the silver dragon's got one eye open...Let's see if Mr. chubby digit sticks his greasy thumb in it.

Ag guy