Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

Mitey-"Never worry about your money again, the banks are nationalized....dont think of it in the traditional bad way, its good...for your benefit."

Unfortunately this is all too true. Now we can all be completely irresponsible because we are all too big to fail.

DXY is down today. Shiny metals are up
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

No one baking cakes anymore??
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

I just saw a fat guy with a broken finger getting a splint put on. Don't know if this means 6 more weeks of springtime or not.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

That old fat chubby sweaty finger sure stomped on that 60 cent gain this morning...!
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

With the US losing world res currency status....would you say gold has bottomed at $2000?
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Quote Originally Posted by Miteysquirrel View Post
    With the US losing world res currency status....would you say gold has bottomed at $2000?
    If not, then we're all completely insane and are "tilting at windmills", but I think not. I think this time the pundits may be right for a change.

soon PM may become unobtainium
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    If not, then we're all completely insane and are "tilting at windmills", but I think not. I think this time the pundits may be right for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    soon PM may become unobtainium
    I think its different this time also. Get it while you can, soon it will be, get it at any cost.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Looks like the fat finger tried to push the button and push it hard in the AM today. Seems like there's a bunch of resistance to the sell signal and while Au is still down, it has recovered quite a bit from today's lows. Ag is up at the moment which is a reversal from this morning.