Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: Is the FAT FINGER taking the day off??

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i am looking forward to the daily $100 swings in AU and $1 - $2 swings in AG and then we will know that the rise in prices has really begun.
    Ha ha, Max! I didn't know that you were into roller coasters! Seriously though, I too, remember the "big" daily swings of not-too-long-ago...

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Ha ha, Max! I didn't know that you were into roller coasters! Seriously though, I too, remember the "big" daily swings of not-too-long-ago...
    I like to time travel with the internet and watch the action across the pond before it gets here in the good ole....
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Well, in the intermission the ole chubby digit pushed the POG down Under 2K for a while there
    sure easier to follow that with Kitco charts page functioning
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718