Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Premiums

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    max,

1 oz GML at Walmart for $1,906.69 (from Apmex) with free shipping and if you use Paypal you can pay off in 6 mts too.
    thank you. it is like a hidden gem as the big one pops up at a higher price but in scrolling down the one you found is there. thanks.

Even cheaper today. I wonder if waiting until after the 4th could be better yet?
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

yes indeed, actually that is what i am doing, although the silver bars i was watching sold out this morning.

How much longer can they force premiums in this supply chain farce?

Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    How much longer can they force premiums in this supply chain farce?
    A related question would be, how long can they keep the spot price suppressed?
    “The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession.”
    Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, January 2008
    This is no longer posted in the Fed Minutes of January 2008, but still quoted here - https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna22592939. The FOMC minutes still quote MR. Reifschneider. as stating the same thing.

All lies that have made all the sellers tons of money and buried all the buyers, sooner or later maybe someone will wake up…
    keceph `anah

Premiums bury the buyer, all these place like jm, apmex etc need go belly up, then it might be a good time to invest in silver, otherwise it’s already been proven over time that all the silver gurus are wrong, have been wrong, always will be wrong… delusion is a tough space to operate in… I see the same posters here and I haven’t been on this site in years maybe 3 or more, quite sad…
    keceph `anah

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    A related question would be, how long can they keep the spot price suppressed?
    Don't you mean elevated, they just keep finding more. See "Peak Oil"

Which is more sad though, those posters, or you posting?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

it is funny to me to see apmex charge $28 for a 1oz czech coin but on ebay charge $46. I know their ebay fees are reduced due to volume and they offer free shipping so what give with the additional $18?