Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital Tax

Default Digital Tax

here come digital tax, and facist Canada lead the ways

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...?ocid=msedgntp

canada, australia are excellent jurisdiction to beta test or kickstart globalist agenda as their constitution and leaders are weak, population relative small size, easier to implement and make modification. Once it gets traction, globalist will roll them out to other larger western jurisdiction like the US, UK, EU. If canada accepts it, they should too.

Globalists know competitors to NWO are china and russia but they would likely self decay, just like past mini empires. For NWO to work, globalist need to take up control for the whole world with no external competition ever.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 02-23-2022 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    canada, australia are excellent jurisdiction to beta test or kickstart globalist agenda as their constitution and leaders are weak, population relative small size, easier to implement and make modification. Once it gets traction, globalist will roll them out to other larger western jurisdiction like the US, UK, EU. If canada accepts it, they should too.

Globalists know competitors to NWO are china and russia but they would likely self decay, just like past mini empires. For NWO to work, globalist need to take up control for the whole world with no external competition ever.
    I am thinking China is leading the pack for one world government, as they would be the center of it.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    I am thinking China is leading the pack for one world government, as they would be the center of it.
    Nah. Globalist is using china to weaken US. US is globalist #1 prize. Once US is taken over (IE US constitution dismantled), communist china and russia can be easily merged into NWO, globalist only need to buyout 1 guy from each china and russia. Although i've said china and russia are currently competitors for NWO but competitors can be bought out, especially with little bit persuasion after globalist got hold of USA.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 02-23-2022 at 05:52 PM.

Hee, hee, one world government, where do people come up with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Hee, hee, one world government, where do people come up with this stuff.
    about couple of decades ago, i took bunch of miscellaneous CDs to a 2nd hand LP/cd/dvd shop to sell.
    They only wanted to buy this one cd album from my bunch of cds.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 02-24-2022 at 04:31 PM.

My first gfriend ever (I did not know this), from 7th grade met up with me in the city, she from country, brought a whole box of video games nobody at garage sale would buy, I took her to the used place, she got $250!, she was ecstatic.

I don't like the song, its about the cold war between Russia and U.S. so they say. Generally it's about the lust for power, control, and destruction, indicative of dark triad stuff that people seem to like so much. Fear and anxiety .. girl stuff .. it sells, right?

Ozzy Osbourne dedicated an entire album to that era, called the ultimate sin.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post

then i found this from Raspberry link to ArmstrongEconomics

Schwab has been very proud that he has infiltrated the Canadian Government. What the Conservatives should be demanding at this point is all communications between any of the Liberal Government members with the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab even personally.

Both Chrystia Freeland, who is Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, and Mark Carney are actually board members of the World Economic Forum which is on public record that its goal is to even overthrow the United States government and create a one-world government with the United Nations at the head.

If Freeland and Carney, being board members at the World Economic Forum, openly agree with what would be treason in the United States, what are their true intentions in Canada? I am shocked that the people are not storming the palaces of the Liberals for they have crossed the line, refuse to explain their justification, and refuse to relent on their powers that Freeland is already suggesting will be permanent financial constraints. Freeland is unfit to lead any country outside of communism. She has been freezing accounts of anyone who has supported the Truckers as well as journalists. Meanwhile, the Ottawa police acted on orders no different than the Nazis threatening to smash windows and arrest store owners who serve the protesters. Remember Kristallnacht when they destroy stores owned by the Jews in Germany?

Freeland is a total disgrace to any democratic state and should be removed from office immediately! This by no means is representing the people of Canada. This is pushing a foreign agenda. Just look at also Australia and New Zealand. This is an effort to impose Schwab’s economic theories by sheer force. Freeland and Carney have betrayed their own people for a foreign autocratic academic with dreams of grandeur.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-dictatorship/

little bit of prelude, topic starts at 3:00
    this lcs believe gold would be under IRS radar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3lX3MTYHs
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 02-27-2022 at 03:47 AM.

Digital ID, It's Grrrreat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast