Thread: It's time to go Ted

Default It's time to go Ted

I have been reading Butler's articles for the past twenty one years, and so far the explosion that he has constantly been promising hasn't happened. Will it ever? Ted has performed a useful service by showing how manipulated the silver market is. But that's it - it really is time for him to give it up and retire. As Putin once said of a political rival that he got rid of - am possibly paraphrasing with this - "Your historical usefulness is over."

https://silverseek.com/article/pure-collusion

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    I have been reading Butler's articles for the past twenty one years, and so far the explosion that he has constantly been promising hasn't happened. Will it ever? Ted has performed a useful service by showing how manipulated the silver market is. But that's it - it really is time for him to give it up and retire. As Putin once said of a political rival that he got rid of - am possibly paraphrasing with this - "Your historical usefulness is over."

https://silverseek.com/article/pure-collusion
    You mad, bro?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

So many of these "gurus" have been unmasked over the years, it's surprising they're still around. But then, there's still a market for their BS.

Every once and awhile they have to show you their bridge in Brooklyn or people stop thinking it's for sale.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

I don't have a problem with the never ending reminders that the big guys have rigged the game in their favor. Is it better to live in an illusion? Why "time to go"? Mad you are not getting rich of this?

Maybe some people just want to hear happy tunes, and pretend the rich and powerful are really good and love everyone.

Yes, it's good to be happy, but to filter out all unpleasant thoughts really makes it rather shallow. One can be aware of the evil going on, without letting it get you down or wishing others stop reminding.

I did not even know who this Ted was, however a quick review of his messages, I would say he's a reminder of truth on the nature of things, which is good. And anytime I had enough of such news, I just turn it off and listen to some good music, take a nice walk.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)