Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: January 2022'

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    The miners seem to be signaling a silver bottom...Silver down a few cents and almost all mining stocks up.....We shall see?

Ag guy
    I've been buying silver miners lately.

Lightbulb

$22.86........? At the Moment
    x3

Question

$25.93........................?
    x3

$23.05.....................?
    x3

A bounce can be expected after the last pounding, but this is just the beginning of a bad bad stock market putting pressure on PM prices. I've gone to 95% cash on my mining accounts and I also have a stash of fiat I'm planning on using to purchase PM when the summer sale prices are going to be much better. Just my guess, but the economy is tanking and the pol's are working overtime to make things worse. How can so many idiots all get elected at one time? So IMHO there's no rush to add to my stash. I do believe once the "smart money" figures out that there's nothing paper worth owning that PM will zoom. But before that there will be a window of opportunity.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    A bounce can be expected after the last pounding, but this is just the beginning of a bad bad stock market putting pressure on PM prices. I've gone to 95% cash on my mining accounts and I also have a stash of fiat I'm planning on using to purchase PM when the summer sale prices are going to be much better. Just my guess, but the economy is tanking and the pol's are working overtime to make things worse. How can so many idiots all get elected at one time? So IMHO there's no rush to add to my stash. I do believe once the "smart money" figures out that there's nothing paper worth owning that PM will zoom. But before that there will be a window of opportunity.
    Let's All Hope so..
    We Deserve it.
    x3

The depopulate part is kinda high

Given his grim outlook, it’s no big surprise that Kiyosaki is a fan of safe haven assets like gold and silver. Precious metals can’t be printed out of thin air like fiat money, and they’ve been helping investors preserve their purchasing power for centuries.

The price of gold is up about 8% year to date. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has given investors a new reason to check out the yellow metal.

While Kiyosaki owns gold — he first purchased the yellow metal in 1972 — he prefers silver in today’s economic environment.

In a tweet last month, Kiyosaki revealed that he had purchased 2,500 American Silver Eagle bullion coins and offered his bullish reasons for doing so.

“Gold already moved up. Bitcoin still too high,” the tweet says. “Silver 50% below all time high. Silver an industrial metal as well as $.”

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/fina...140000889.html
    1835 Andrew Jackson had US debt at ZERO $0
    175 YEARS later .......
    2008 Owebama started at $10 TRILLION, left 2016 at $20 TRILLION
    So from 2008 - 2021 (13 years) added $20 TRILLION

https://youtu.be/1kuTG19Cu_Q

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234