Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: January 2022'

  1. #1

    Question January 2022'

    $24.29 an ounce Currently.. Well, We've ALL Seen This Before a Time or two
    is THIS Time something Different?
    A Lot of Rumblings.. https://silverprice.org/
    x3

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    $24.29 an ounce Currently.. Well, We've ALL Seen This Before a Time or two
    is THIS Time something Different?
    A Lot of Rumblings.. https://silverprice.org/
    What do you want it to be?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

  3. #3

    Default

    Round & round she goes. Where she stops, nobody knows.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    What do you want it to be?
    $30.00 on April 14th. <SEG>
    Do your own due diligence

    I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    $30.00 on April 14th. <SEG>
    I bet!!! With inflation the way it is, it is definitely possible.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

  6. #6

    Default

    With inflation the way it is, up is a real possibility. Of course, would any of TPTB try to keep it where it is or a bit lower? Who knows.

  7. #7

    Default

    Seeing 100 oz bars at spot +3, prices have quite a ways to fall.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Seeing 100 oz bars at spot +3, prices have quite a ways to fall.
    Unless you use silver for something 100 oz bars are going to be far less fractional and useful in SHTF.

    Harder to move and bulky so premiums are lower, odds are 1000 ozt bars are even more inexpensive.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Unless you use silver for something 100 oz bars are going to be far less fractional and useful in SHTF.

    Harder to move and bulky so premiums are lower, odds are 1000 ozt bars are even more inexpensive.
    But useful for increasing your stash without the need for tubes.
    Do your own due diligence

    I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    But useful for increasing your stash without the need for tubes.
    And they definitely beat crypto currency
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •