Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabral Gold (CBGZF)

Default Cabral Gold (CBGZF)

"Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 12, 2022) - Cabral Gold Inc. (TSXV: CBR) (OTC PINK: CBGZF) ("Cabral" or the "Company") is pleased to provide assay results from the first step-out diamond-drill hole testing the PDM basement target beneath the recently identified gold-in-oxide blanket, as well as results on two RC drill holes from the MG target within the Cuiú Cuiú golddistrict in northern Brazil.

Highlights are as follows:

A step-out diamond drill hole at the PDM target, DDH239, intersected basement mineralization at the PDM target, and returned
    11.9m @ 3.3 g/tgold from 112.6m depth downhole
    including 0.5m @ 16.1 g/t gold
    and 1.2m @ 16.0 g/t gold

DDH239 is the first step-out hole testing the new basement PDM zone, and is located 120m to the NW of DDH238. DDH238 previously returned 22.4m @ 4.8 g/t gold from 114.1m depth downhole,including 1.35m @ 62.0 g/t gold, and 1.3m @ 9.5 g/t gold

The results from DDH239 and DDH238 indicate that the new basement mineralized zone at PDM continues for at least 200m along strike. This zone remains open on strike and both up and down dip

Results on two RC holes from MG were also received. RC262 indicates the presence of gold-in-oxide mineralization over 100m east of the current eastern limit of the gold-in-oxide blanket

Alan Carter, Cabral's President and CEO commented, "The results from DDH239 confirm the presence of a significant zone of primary gold mineralization in the granitic rocks directly beneath the gold-in-oxide blanket at PDM. These results come soon after the results from DDH238 located 120m to the SE, which returned 22.4m @ 4.8 g.t gold and indicate continuity of the mineralized zone along strike. On the basis of these results, we have taken the decision to expand the diamond drill program at the PDM target and we look forward to further drill results from this exciting new mineralized zone at Cuiú Cuiú. In addition, the presence of gold-in-oxide mineralization over 100m east of the current eastern limit of the gold-in-oxide blanket at MG, opens up the possibility of significant additional oxide mineralization further to the east than previously thought".

PDM Diamond Drill Results

The PDM (Pau de Merenda) target is located 2.5km NW of the Central gold deposit at Cuiú Cuiú (Figure 1). Following the identification of an extensive gold-in-oxide blanket at PDM earlier this year (see press release dated August 10, 2021), a program of diamond drilling was initiated in order to test for the presence of an underlying zone of primary gold mineralization in the granitic basement rocks. "
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Do you know what the The Lassonde Curve is? Understanding it will save you alot of time, money and headaches when investing in explorers...

https://kuchling.com/the-lassonde-curve-a-wild-ride/
    Anyone that identifies themselves by the color of their skin, is a racist.
    There is only ONE race of people on this planet, the human race.

Do not be deceived, Darwin’s theory of Evolution is racist. When Darwin is properly understood, it leads to the justification for believing that certain races of people are by birth and nature superior to others and that is the definition of racism.

Yes, but all I'm doing is posting news releases and not suggesting anyone invest in any company. I do not offer investment advice. As always: Do your own due diligence

Yes, but all I'm doing is posting news releases and not suggesting anyone invest in any company. I do not offer investment advice. Nor do I suggest which stage any company may be in on the curve. I often do invest in companies in early stage development with the hopes of get in on the first bump or having a large mining shark come along and gobble up my tiny fish, long before a stage 4 mine is ever developed. I don't hold mining stocks as long term investments very often.

As always: Do your own due diligence

"Hello Everyone

We have our updated Resource Estimate out today. We realise it has been a long time coming but as we have pointed out previously, there were a number of different deposits that needed to be modelled including soft oxide and hard basement material which complicated things. Here are Alan’s thoughts.

Principle takeaways:

The Indicated Resource has increased from a total of 171,000oz to 604,000oz or 253%. All Indicated Resources and 84% of the Inferred Resource (ounces) are contained within the MG and Central/CN deposits

The resource includes Open-pit oxide resources amenable to heap-leach processing for Central/CN, MG, and PDM, comprising Indicated Resources of 9.3 Mt @ 0.52 g/t gold (153,700 ounces), and Inferred Resources of 6.1 Mt @ 0.40 g/t gold 79,200 ounces

Perhaps as important is what is not included in this resource estimate. Whilst we have had some spectacular drill results from both PDM and Machichie, and demonstrated along strike and down-dip continuity for hundreds of metres at both deposits, the amount of drilling and trenching completed to date is currently insufficient to allow SLR to calculate resources for either deposit. A priority for us over the next few months will be to get this additional drilling completed

All of the deposits included in the current resource estimate are open along strike and down-dip

As most of you are aware, this resource estimate was completed months earlier than we had planned, due to a request by the BCSC to update the existing NI 43-101 technical report that had been referenced in both the Annual Information Form dated May 5, 2022, and the preliminary short-form prospectus filed on May 25, 2022.

Additional drill results from Machichie, Indio and Medusa are still pending and are expected in the coming weeks.

As always, if anyone has any questions or comments on this release or this summary, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Alan Carter directly at alan@cabralgold.com

Best regards,

Cabral Gold Team"

NOTE-- SEE: http://www.cabralgold.com

"
    Vancouver, British Columbia – November 2, 2023 – Cabral Gold Inc. (“Cabral” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CBR) (OTC: CBGZF) is pleased to announce drill results from the first eight RC holes from the Central gold deposit that are part of the ongoing drill program currently being conducted at both the Central and MG gold deposits within the Cuiú Cuiú gold district in northern Brazil.

Highlights

Notable drill intercepts from the initial eight RC holes testing the Central gold-in oxide blanket and basement saprolite include RC357 which returned 16m @ 5.2 g/t gold from 7.0m depth in saprolite, including 3m @ 23.9 g/t gold

RC352 was drilled 50m to the NW of RC357 on an adjacent section and returned 9m @ 4.6 g/t gold from 47.0m depth in saprolite including 3m @ 12.7 g/t gold

These initial drill results from the Central gold deposit indicate that significant high-grade mineralization intersected in previous deep drilling of the hard basement rocks, can be traced upwards to near surface within oxidized blanket sediments and the underlying saprolite material

The current drill program is ongoing. A total of 55 RC holes and nine shallower power-auger holes have been completed to date. Assay results are pending on 12 RC holes and nine power-auger holes drilled at MG, and 29 RC holes drilled at Central

Alan Carter, Cabral’s President and CEO commented, “These drill results from the near surface gold-in-oxide blanket and saprolite material at the Central gold deposit clearly demonstrate the continuity of higher-grade material near surface. This bodes very well for the optimization of the resource model of the known gold-in-oxide resources at Cuiú Cuiú over the coming months. The fact that the near-surface drilling recently identified zones of higher grades at the MG gold deposit suggests that both of the main gold deposits identified thus far at Cuiú Cuiú contain zones of higher-grade mineralization within the near surface oxide material.”

Central RC Drill Results

The Central gold deposit is one of the two main gold deposits that have been identified to date at Cuiú Cuiú. As with the nearby MG gold deposit, the upper portion of the Central gold deposit is extensively weathered resulting in a vertical profile of approximately 60m on average of highly weathered basement saprolite. The weathered mineralized basement saprolite is overlain by mud, soil and colluvium material which forms a blanket. All of the blanket material contains gold and is derived from the chemical and physical weathering the underlying saprolite basement gold mineralization.

The bulk of the gold resources at Central are contained within the underlying primary (un-weathered) basement material (see the NI 43-101 report dated effective July 31, 2022). The overlying oxide material currently contains Indicated Resources of 3.49Mt @ 0.6 g/t (65,400oz) and Inferred Resources of 3.36Mt @ 0.4 g/t (44,800oz). A significant amount of higher-grade material (greater than 1.75g/t gold) is contained within these resources and the current drill program at Central is designed to expand these resources within the near-surface saprolite and blanket material. "

"Hello Everyone

We have more RC drill results out today, this time from the Central gold deposit. As with the previous MG drill results, these drill results are all from the near-surface oxide material and are designed to 1) better define and expand the higher-grade portion of the oxide resources within saprolite and blanket material, particularly closer to surface, and 2) to improve confidence in the gold-in-oxide resources, and 3) to aid in the mine planning and sequencing as part of the ongoing prefeasibility study on trial mining of the gold-in-oxide resources.

Here are Alan’s thoughts.

Principle takeaways:

1. This second batch of drill results are from Central. As with MG, all of the holes are targeting the weathered gold-in-oxide material which is soft and amenable to free digging (no drilling or blasting will be required). This material is of two types; a) soil, mud and sand which contains gold, and is at or near surface and forms a horizontal blanket and b) underlying saprolite material which also contains gold and is soft as a result of natural weathering of the hard granitic rock

2. Of the 8 holes we reported today, there are some very encouraging drill results including;

RC357 which returned 16m @ 5.2 g/t gold from 7.0m depth in saprolite, including 3m @ 23.9 g/t gold
    RC352 which returned 9m @ 4.6 g/t gold from 47.0m depth in saprolite including 3m @ 12.7 g/t gold

There are also some excellent intervals of moderate grade mineralization which is all well above the 0.13 g/t cut-off grade of the oxide resources

3. OK – but so what?

Well firstly these results, which are from soft material very close to surface, are significantly better than the excellent results we recently received from the MG gold deposit
    Secondly, RC352 and RC357 are on adjacent sections indicating the continuity of the high-grade mineralization along strike
    Finally, most of the previous drilling at Central was targeting the hard rock material at depth and as a result very few holes previously targeted the near surface material. These results confirm that the high-grade zones in the hard rock extend up into the softer weathered saprolite material

4. I said following the last press release that there is obviously an enormous difference in the value proposition of a drill intercept that is 27m @ 1.9 g/t gold from surface in mud and soft weathered rock (saprolite), and the same interval at say 300m below surface in hard rock. That point is worth reiterating as these holes from Central returned gold grades which are significantly higher (16m @ 5.2 g/t gold) than the recent holes from MG.

As always, if anyone has any questions or comments on this release or this summary, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Alan Carter directly at alan@cabralgold.com "

"Cabral Gold Drills 20m @ 1.6 g/t and 15m @ 1.8 g/t gold in Oxidized Material at the MG Gold Deposit,

Cuiú Cuiú Gold Project, Brazil

Vancouver, British Columbia – November 29, 2023 – Cabral Gold Inc. (“Cabral” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CBR) (OTC: CBGZF) is pleased to announce drill results from an additional 12 RC holes from the MG gold deposit, drilled as part of the ongoing drill program currently being conducted at both the Central and MG gold deposits within the Cuiú Cuiú gold district in northern Brazil.

Highlights

Assay results have been received from an additional 12 RC holes drilled to refine the MG gold-in oxide blanket and basement saprolite wireframe model as a component of an ongoing trial-mining prefeasibility study being conducted by Ausenco

Highlights include;

RC375 returned 20m @ 1.6 g/t gold from surface including 9m @ 1.7 g/t gold from surface in the gold-in-oxide blanket and 11m @ 1.6 g/t gold from 9m downhole in basement saprolite

RC376 returned 15m @ 1.8 g/t gold from 5m depth in basement saprolite including 2m @ 9.2 g/t gold from 11.0m depth

Drilling is in progress at the Machichie target, located 500m north of MG, where previous drilling suggests the presence of a fourth gold-in-oxide blanket overlying a hard-rock deposit. Previous drilling and trenching traced the primary deposit 900m along strike and the deposit appears to be overlain by a gold-in-oxide blanket and saprolite to a maximum of 30m thickness

The current drill program is ongoing. A total of 75 RC holes and nine shallow power-auger holes have been completed to date. Assay results are pending on nine power-auger holes drilled at MG, and 31 RC holes drilled at Central and 18 RC holes drilled at Machichie

Alan Carter, Cabral’s President and CEO commented, “These additional drill results from 12 RC holes recently completed at the MG gold deposit demonstrate two important points. Firstly, the results further expand the zone of higher grade +1.5g/t oxide mineralization in the weathered basement saprolite mineralization. Secondly, these results add further support to the fact that the overlying sub-horizontal blanket sediments contain widespread laterally continuous gold mineralization at grades which are remarkably consistent. These additional RC results have increased our confidence regarding the near-surface gold-in-oxide resources in both the blanket sediments and the underlying weathered saprolite material, potentially leading to an expansion of the existing oxide resources at MG.”

MG RC Drill Results

The MG gold deposit is one of the two main gold deposits that have been identified to date at Cuiú Cuiú. As with the nearby Central gold deposit, the upper portion of the subvertical MG gold deposit is extensively weathered resulting in a vertical profile of highly weathered basement saprolite extending to 60m depth. These mineralized saprolite zones can be correlated down-dip into primary basement mineralization, although saprolite grades tend to be higher and the distribution of gold mineralization is broader due a reduction in density and gold redistribution during the weathering process. The weathered mineralized basement saprolite is overlain by mud, soil and colluvium material which forms a mineralized blanket. All of the blanket material contains gold that was derived from the chemical and physical weathering the underlying basement saprolite gold mineralization.

Whilst the bulk of the gold resources at MG are contained within the underlying primary (unweathered) basement material (see the NI 43-101 report dated effective July 31, 2022), the overlying oxide material currently contains Indicated Resources of 5.78Mt @ 0.5 g/t for 88,300oz, and Inferred Resources of 1.19Mt @ 0.3 g/t for 12,300oz. A significant amount of higher-grade material (greater than 1.75g/t gold) is contained within these resources and the current drill program at MG is designed to expand these resources within the near-surface saprolite and blanket material. Results from the initial six RC holes completed as part of this program at MG were encouraging and included 27m @ 1.9 g/t gold from surface in RC343 and 28m @ 1.8 g/t gold from surface including 6m @ 7.1 g/t gold in RC342 (see press release dated October 12, 2023).

It is important to note that the most recent resource estimate prepared by SLR Consulting (Canada) Ltd. used a cut-off gold grade for the near surface oxide material of 0.13 g/t gold which represents the value above which material would have reasonable expectation of being economically viable.

The current drill program at MG is being completed as a component of an ongoing trial-mining prefeasibility study being carried out by Ausenco do Brasil Engenharia Ltda. (“Ausenco”). The objectives of the current drill program are to 1) better define and expand the higher-grade portion of the oxide resources within saprolite and blanket material, particularly closer to surface, 2) to improve confidence in the oxide gold resources, and 3) to aid in the mine planning and sequencing as part of the ongoing Ausenco prefeasibility study.

Results from 12 RC holes (RC345, RC349 and holes RC369 to RC378) are discussed herein. All holes were drilled within the overall outline of the oxide resource at MG to a maximum downhole depth of 61m (Figure 1). Several of the holes were originally designed as shallow power-auger holes that were subsequently drilled with the RC rig. Results from all 12 holes are presented in Figure 1 and Table 1 and the more significant results are discussed below."

See Cabral's website for table/chart

Message from the CEO regarding today's news release:

"Hello Everyone

We have more drill results out today from our Cuiú Cuiú project in Brazil. Today’s results are from 12 additional holes recently completed at the MG gold deposit.

Here are Alan’s thoughts.

Principle takeaways:

This is the second batch of drill results from MG reported as part of the ongoing drill program – all of the holes are targeting the weathered gold-in-oxide material which is soft and amenable to free digging (ie no drilling or blasting will be required). This material is of two types; a) soil, mud and sand which contains gold, and is at or near surface and forms a horizontal blanket and b) underlying saprolite material which also contains gold and is soft as a result of natural weathering of the hard granitic rock

Of the 12 holes we reported today, there are again some very encouraging drill results including;

RC375 which returned 20m @ 1.6 g/t gold from surface including 9m @ 1.7 g/t gold from surface in the gold-in-oxide blanket and 11m @ 1.6 g/t gold from 11m depth in the weathered basement saprolite

RC376 which returned 15m @ 1.8 g/t gold from 5m depth in basement saprolite including 2m @ 9.2 g/t gold

There are also some excellent intervals of moderate grade mineralization in the near surface blanket sediments which are well above the cut-off grade of the oxide resources

We have so far drilled 18 shallow holes at Machiche which is one of two recent discoveries at Cuiú Cuiú (no resources defined as yet) and is located just 500m north of MG. Whilst results are still pending on these holes, management believes that on the basis of previous drill results and trenches as well as visual results from the current program, that there is a strong likelihood that Machichie represents a fourth gold-in-oxide blanket at Cuiu Cuiu

OK so why should I care?

Well, these drill results from MG add even more fuel to the fire. The fire in this case represents the accumulating body of evidence, in the form of drill results from the near-surface oxide material, which demonstrate the presence of a significant amount of higher-grade material within the weathered saprolite and overlying blanket sediments. With previous results, I have emphasized the enormous difference in the value proposition of a drill intercept that is 20m @ 1.6 g/t gold from surface in mud and soft weathered rock (saprolite), and the same interval at say 300m below surface in hard rock. Again, I feel its worth reiterating again here.

These results bring the total number of drill holes reported on as part of this RC drilling program to 26 (see press releases dated 28th October 2023 and 2nd November 2023). But we have now drilled a total of 75 RC holes, which means there are a lot more results still to come, including 31 RC holes drilled at Central and 18 RC holes drilled at Machichie. Results are also pending on 9 power-auger holes drilled at MG

For those of you that have taken the minute or so to read the first page of these notes, its perhaps worth reiterating that amongst the numerous junior gold developers and explorers that exist, Cabral is unusual in that it meets all of the following investment criteria;

Management – Team has been directly involved in 5 grass-roots gold discoveries in Brazil. CEO has thus far invested $1.8M cash into company and is one of largest shareholders

Location – Cabral’s Cuiú Cuiú project is adjacent to the +2Moz TZ deposit which is currently under construction at a cost of US450M and will be Brazil’s third largest gold mine

Existing resource - currently totaling 1.14Moz of gold comprising 21.6Mt @ 0.87 g/t gold (604,000 oz) and Inferred resources of 19.8Mt @ 0.84 g/t gold (534,500 oz)

Near-term production – pre-feasibility study in progress. Expected March-April 2023. If positive could lead to construction decision during mid-2024

Upside – enormous. Excellent potential to add to existing resources at MG and Central deposits. Two new discoveries at PDM and Machichie with insufficient drilling to determine maiden resources, and 45 peripheral targets with gold assay values

Value proposition – the company has C$5.8M in cash and a market capitalization of just C$24.2M or an enterprise value of C$18.4M which is equivalent to just US$12 for every ounce of gold so far defined in the ground."

"Vancouver, British Columbia – December 14, 2023 – Cabral Gold Inc. (“Cabral” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CBR) (OTC: CBGZF) is pleased to announce drill results from an additional ten RC holes from the Central gold deposit that are part of the ongoing drill program currently being conducted at both the Central and MG gold deposits within the Cuiú Cuiú gold district in northern Brazil.

Highlights

Notable drill intercepts from the ten RC holes delineating the Central gold-in oxide blanket and basement saprolite include RC365 which returned 28m @ 1.2 g/t gold from 29m depth in saprolite, including 2m @ 6.5 g/t gold

RC367 returned 35m @ 0.8 g/t gold from 35m depth in saprolite including 10m @ 1.1 g/t gold

RC366 was drilled on the same section as RC367 and returned 30m @ 0.6 g/t gold from 21m depth in saprolite including 8m @ 1.4 g/t gold, and intersected 8m @ 1.7 g/t gold from 56m

RC359 returned 7m @ 2.3 g/t gold from 32m depth in saprolite including 1m @ 12.8 g/t gold

Alan Carter, Cabral’s President and CEO commented, “These drill results from the near-surface gold-in-oxide blanket and saprolite material at the Central gold deposit further demonstrate the presence and continuity of higher-grade material located near surface. These results continue to bode well for the optimization of the resource model of the known gold-in-oxide resources at Cuiú Cuiú during the coming months.”

Central RC Drill Results

The Central gold deposit is one of the two main gold deposits identified to date at Cuiú Cuiú. As with the nearby MG gold deposit, the upper portion of the Central gold deposit is extensively weathered resulting in a vertical profile of approximately 60m on average of highly weathered basement saprolite. The weathered mineralized basement saprolite is overlain by mud, soil and colluvium material which forms a blanket. All of the blanket material contains gold and is derived from the chemical and physical weathering the underlying saprolite basement gold mineralization.

Whilst, the bulk of the gold resources at Central are contained within the underlying primary (un-weathered) basement material (see the NI 43-101 report dated effective July 31, 2022), the overlying oxide material currently contains Indicated Resources of 3.49Mt @ 0.6 g/t (65,400oz) and Inferred Resources of 3.36Mt @ 0.4 g/t (44,800oz). A significant amount of higher-grade material (greater than 1.75g/t gold) is contained within these resources and the current drill program at Central is designed to expand and delimit these resources within the near-surface saprolite and blanket material. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast