Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's all rigged -- as if we didn't know that already

Default It's all rigged -- as if we didn't know that already

Yes, it would seem our government has bet big and thinks it can save itself if the right cards will just come up. How many times have you seen someone who just keeps betting and betting hoping they can just get back to even. It is why gambling is addictive. They are all in and the muscle is banging on the door letting them know they want their money. Our government is the tweaking junkie promising they have a tip on a horse and just need a little more time.....
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    Yes, it would seem our government has bet big and thinks it can save itself if the right cards will just come up. How many times have you seen someone who just keeps betting and betting hoping they can just get back to even. It is why gambling is addictive. They are all in and the muscle is banging on the door letting them know they want their money. Our government is the tweaking junkie promising they have a tip on a horse and just need a little more time.....
    it's better than gambling for the gov't since they're playing with other people's money and has the power to take it.

It's been rigged for decades
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

IMO still the most solid thing available going forward from here>>>
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    It's been rigged for decades
    if people would buy physical instead of papergold prices would already for ages been to the moon. it is when real physical demand exceeds real production that prices will rise. Paperplaying is just a virtual game. The manipulators will always try to play the price down. It is only when the paperprice falls too low and people go for physical that the lowstops are set.

Papergold is a drawing, physical is the real thing. .

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    if people would buy physical instead of papergold prices would already for ages been to the moon. it is when real physical demand exceeds real production that prices will rise. Paperplaying is just a virtual game. The manipulators will always try to play the price down. It is only when the paperprice falls too low and people go for physical that the lowstops are set.

Papergold is a drawing, physical is the real thing. .

Golditiki2+++
    If you don't hold it, you don't own it

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Dollar's down .293.... (.30%) and silver drops.
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

And the dow jones is up...

Yet the S&P is up 30% this year. While not a popular thought around here - I'm going to lighten my stack in 2022. Been a holder since 2009, those were good times, the last decade has been a dud.
    I didn't say sell all.

I think with ppl buying crypto, others watching the stock market, demand/price isn't going in the right direction. I will be fine if I am proved wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast