Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Consensus Silver price for April 14th 2022

Default Consensus Silver price for April 14th 2022

Let's get everyone's thoughts here ...predict price for April 14th 2022 Spot close, (day before Good Friday)
    I'm going to make this a contest.....I will send 1 troy ounce heraeus edelmetalle silver bar to the winner. closest price without going over no matching guesses, and no guesses after December 31st. winner messages me with address after end of contest...If others want to add gifts to winner, you each take responsibility for delivery to winner.

I'll say 29.50

Ag guy
    Last edited by Ag guy; 12-15-2021 at 04:58 PM.
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

I may be too optimistic but might as well say 31.13

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    I may be too optimistic but might as well say 31.13
    OK 29.5, 31.13...So far consensus average = 30.31
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

$25.00 - I'd be happy to lose to $32

31.13-29.50-25.00
    Average= 28.54

I'm going to make this a contest.....I will send 1 troy ounce heraeus edelmetalle silver bar to the winner. closest price without going over no matching guesses, and no guesses after December 31st. winner messages me with address after end of contest...If others want to add gifts to winner, you each take responsibility for delivery to winner.
    Ag Guy 29.50
    aberdeen 31.13
    CarpeArum 25.00.......................................Averag e consensus 28.54

Default $23.70 ...

I'm going to send the consensus down with a call of $23.70. What else would you expect from a bear?

Ag Guy 29.50
    aberdeen 31.13
    CarpeArum 25.00
    BodieGhost 23.70...................................average 27.33...

.Kinda funny...As of "Today's price" Everyone would be over & no winner LOL I hope this bullish consensus becomes reality! (the lowest price could actually win...But....Then again...The highest guess could win..That's the fun of it!

Ag guy
    Last edited by Ag guy; 12-15-2021 at 06:00 PM.

I say the dow takes a crap about then and the margin calls take silver down to $18.74

But silver rebounds again and then shines as reserve currency status is revoked and the United States has to fade.

Since the contest is in 2022... I'll add a coin from 1922. A " mystery coin" that will definitely be silver.
    Last edited by windweaver77; 12-15-2021 at 06:00 PM.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Ag Guy 29.50
    aberdeen 31.13
    CarpeArum 25.00
    BodieGhost 23.70
    windweaver77 18.74...............Average25.61

Prizes;
    Ag guy..1 T/O heraeus bar
    windweaver 1 " mystery coin"

Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast