Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: PM prices don't make any sense.

  1. #21

    Default



    $38 $hipped just a touch more than an ASE.
    Last edited by windweaver77; 11-29-2021 at 09:46 PM.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

  2. #22

    Default

    I have never been more convinced that the entire market is in a Ponzi scheme. Between Bitcoin, Tesla, basketball cards, shoe trading, comic books, just about anything you can think of really. Too much money.
    Last edited by jjmcwill; 11-30-2021 at 06:18 AM.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    I have never been more convinced that the entire market is in a Ponzi scheme. Between Bitcoin, Tesla, basketball cards, shoe trading, comic books, just about anything you can think of really. Too much money.
    I particularly see bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme. It is like the tulip bulb example on steroids.

  4. #24

    Default

    Electrons have no intrinsic value...
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

  5. #25

    Default

    Same. I keep thinking maybe there is something that I am not getting when it comes to Bitcoin. If there is I don't know what it is. It seems to be a great was to conduct illegal activity, but how long will that be permitted?

  6. #26

    Default

    I wonder how low silver might go, or if this is just a bump. I'm really liking this as I had some funds I had sold off and waiting for a spot to buy them back.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    I particularly see bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme. It is like the tulip bulb example on steroids.
    Schiff posted a funny video about "understanding" bitcoin today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUs5y9leCyA

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    Same. I keep thinking maybe there is something that I am not getting when it comes to Bitcoin. If there is I don't know what it is. It seems to be a great was to conduct illegal activity, but how long will that be permitted?
    There is nothing to get really. Just another way to pay for things, your credit card is just your preferred way to pay now. Bitcoin it seems is actually quite limited as a payment platform. I see many way niche applications, online gambling, gaming, etc. Use your X coin HERE! If it goes up in value great , or if you can cash out.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Electrons have no intrinsic value...
    There's a Tesla joke in there somewhere.

  10. #30

    Default

    Moving electrons do have value.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •