Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: CRYPTO HEADLINES - news

DOGE COIN TO THE MOON!!!!

Literally.

https://bitcoinist.com/dogecoin-to-t...ion-confirmed/
    "That's not money" - Ben Bernanke

Currently three bigger potential moves for DOGE.
    1. DOGE 1 aboard SpaceX successful mission Jan 24
    2. DOGE revealed listed in Tesla's Cyber Truck source code, suggesting a possible payment option. No other cryptos are written into the code.
    3. DOGE integrated into X payment platform. Late 2024?

Along with the current heavy move in BTC, DOGE is moving up nicely, reaching a high of .096 today.

Ha ha here we go again.

https://bitcoinist.com/doge-apple-dogecoin-iphones/

New iPhone IOS 17 has DOGE COIN symbol integrated into keyboard. Just hold down the d.

Seems like a lot of work to wind up admitting she has no idea what she is talking about.....

Far from being untraceable, they wrote, the blockchain was an open book that could identify vast swaths of transactions between people, many of whom thought they were acting anonymously.

https://www.wired.com/story/27-year-...ins-anonymity/
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Is that a fair statement t00nces2? The research she did would suggest otherwise to many.

I found the article very interesting for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    Is that a fair statement t00nces2? The research she did would suggest otherwise to many.

I found the article very interesting for the most part.
    Headline------>How a 27-Year-Old Codebreaker Busted the Myth of Bitcoin’s Anonymity

Spoiler allert! If you were thinking that with the promise of unmasking of ALL anonymity we would find out exactly who Satoshi Nakamoto is.... For all the crowing about the unmasking of anonymity of Bitcoin, they couldn't unmask the most interesting question of anonymity regarding Bitcoin owners.
    They passed a noble law
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

re "... If you were thinking that with the promise of unmasking of ALL anonymity we would find out exactly who Satoshi Nakamoto is..."

Who was thinking that?

She did very impressive work. It is unclear to me why anyone would want to downplay it.

It is odd how different things threaten different people in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2k View Post
    re "... If you were thinking that with the promise of unmasking of ALL anonymity we would find out exactly who Satoshi Nakamoto is..."

Who was thinking that?

She did very impressive work. It is unclear to me why anyone would want to downplay it.

It is odd how different things threaten different people in different ways.
    The Bitcoin blockchain is open to audit. Every movement of every Bitcoin is documented and verified for anyone to see.... There is no way for them to identify a coin to a person unless it it is in a KYC custodial account.
    They passed a noble law
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

There is no way to unmask "Satoshi" if you approach it as if a private citizen set up the monetization of bitcoin. The best internet crypto sleuths have given up, due to zero followable evidence threading in the electronic financial world.

Instead, it is interesting that if you go down the rabbit hole to try to find the first purchase and sell accounts where you could have the entity send you money, or where you could buy bitcoin. They do not exist on google, but if you use original search engines that are independent, like duck or jeeves, etc, you see that bitcoin started trading between platforms that were set up as dba businesses, on non existent people that have no data(untraceable), or were registered in ID, then quickly disappeared as soon as other companies opened paypal exchanges. Hmmm, what else is in that state?

From the very getgo, I knew nobody would ever discover "Satoshi". I also immediately smelled a rat, when bitcoin was super hyped by media talking points as being this " untraceable" form of money, when by its very internet dependent nature, with every single trade packet origin and destination recorded by the govt secret(not anymore) Idaho facility.

In my opinion, it was a giant financial honey trap, which ended up finding and uncovering all the previous anonymous global bad actors, who as we all know, multitudnous stories of how govt is now using bitcoin ownership chain info to catch the bad guys.

Oh well, I guess it's back to hand deliveries of cash or other fungible valuables for the bad guys.

Anyone who still believes that the NSA can't exactly know who owns every bitcoin is naieve. The CNN interview, with the FBI, when the agency admitted they followed the theives who robbed Binnance by linking the discoverable info of the servers that originated the later sell order.

The icing on the cake is the "identity hidden" agent who said they have to moderate the prosecution(using available resources to get biggest results) of all but the most public crimes, so the criminals still believe bitcoin untraceable