Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hyperinflation, who's next?

food and fuel riots in peru, sri lanka

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...45259104997378

มะล่องก่องแก่ง
    @anon_miskin

Apr 9
    Will happen in Indonesia soon as well on April 11th

witness a big dude rolling out a cartful of grocery out walmart with an older woman walmart clerk (look 60+ year old) trying to stop him at the door. No chance, she got fling off. Surprised to see lots of onlookers but no one else bother to stop him or take video.

Hardware store guy told me they load up the cart with all the copper wire rolls and just push it right out the front door, no sense stocking certain items any longer. We get new police chief in town, they almost seem .. supportive of certain crimes, never thought I would see the day.

Word on the news is inflation finally easing, we will see.

dukadan, don't you worry, Erdogan will squeeze a 60 billion ticket out of the congress in order to allow Finland and Sweden to join Nato...When the US can gove such a sums to Ukrain, why not to Turkey a Natomember in distress?

Golditiki2+++

https://beforeitsnews.com/economics-...r-2529687.html

Printing money when there is no profit and call it "inflation" and create fake profit no difference to rigged data like covid19. When the money has been all spend then it become "deflation".
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Yesterday, I almost stopped to top off, but my BP app and credit card have been giving issues, so I went home to try to straighten out the problem. Gas was $4.599. As I went by the station later, gas was $4.759... That shocked and worried me. At what point does everything shut down? It would seem that is the plan for Brandon, to create the crisis not to let go to waste to get us all to use electric cars. My question would be, who can buy anything if no one can afford to go to work?
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    Yesterday, I almost stopped to top off, but my BP app and credit card have been giving issues, so I went home to try to straighten out the problem. Gas was $4.599. As I went by the station later, gas was $4.759... That shocked and worried me. At what point does everything shut down? It would seem that is the plan for Brandon, to create the crisis not to let go to waste to get us all to use electric cars. My question would be, who can buy anything if no one can afford to go to work?
    regular gas went up 8 cent/liter today here, that's ~ US 24 cent/US gal. So, you had it good today for only up 16 cent/US gal. I knew another petrol increase coming this week but i miss the fill up.
    If that's the best 'build back better' can do, wait til thing really get screw up

Ron Popeil slogan: you set it and forget it

WEF motive: you wreck it and reset it.
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 06-01-2022 at 06:20 AM.

my son drivees for a living and it went up 20 cents in arizona this week/ f uck you biden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast