Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hyperinflation, who's next?

Default Hyperinflation, who's next?

lebanon hyperinflation is getting worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLiqJXVIR9M&t=10s

what i see are prices are going up in everything, food, trade contracting, housing, taxes, gasoline, electricity, natural gas/propane, tech stock, oil stock, cryptos, all near their high or making new high, except for ... PM.

If Hyperinflation does take hold in the U.S., watch out Yellow. Pretty sure use and trading of crypto will no be as secure as once believed, while they will also turn to your gold if enough people get back into it. However, thanks to the crypto craze, I'm hoping in such an event they will be waging a digital campaign against all the crypto users, digital efforts are also a lot easier than going house to house trying to find peoples gold.

One thing is for sure - the relative freedom we now enjoy will not be the same if hyperinflation come to be in the U.S. I would not hope that happens, even if it does bring greater true market value to gold such that I will be sitting pretty (digital value gaining is a certainty).
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Maybe Turkey Libya Sudan?

"what i see are prices are going up in everything, food, trade contracting, housing, taxes, gasoline, electricity, natural gas/propane, tech stock, oil stock, cryptos, all near their high or making new high, except for ... PM."

Your statement is exactly what my thread was Yellow and you called my thread ignorant in your own way. Haha.

just 2 silver quarters + 2 copper pennies
    melt = 0.3615 oz silver x 22 $/oz + 2 cent per penny = 7.99 USD today

Current price
    Quarter Pounder with Cheese – Meal (with med. fries)............$5.79
    Shake (Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry) Small.....................$2.19
    Total............................................. ....................................$7.98

happy meal is excellent silver price predictor

Very interesting YS...

Cost is about 16x 1965 price... is that 28%/yr inflation?
    Not sure how to calculate that, im still waking up.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Two silver quarters at Friday's POS = $8.0188 melt value
    Two copper cents = $0.05586 Friday's POC

Or $8.07 total more or less.

So once again showing that money vs. currency holds its own in value.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Not to mention the deterioration of quality...inflation embedded.....and also the deterioration of portions. I remember going to Mcdonalds in Racine.....Wisconsin....cheesburger 20 cents. My dad let me have two....and I was full. with a shake...maybe 65 cents. it was a big deal when prices went up in cents...... now we count in dollars.....$the twenty is the new unit of account...and I think in hundreds. Quadrillions next.....then the nuevo dollar.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast