Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver breaks $25 by Next Month

Default Silver breaks $25 by Next Month

Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet44 View Post
    Am I wrong?
    You probably will be right and, even if you're not, I admire your willingness to "go out on a limb" with this. So many commentators will predict explosions within six months or a year. If they're wrong, which most of the time they are, people will have forgotten about it. Next month - we will remember.

Way over due. Silver is going to be in short supply over the next decade unless demand drops and that's not likely unless there's a deep correction of the world's markets.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

I was expecting it to break $50 before now. I'm not the one to follow here.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    I was expecting it to break $50 before now. I'm not the one to follow here.

According to Ted Butler and David Morgan, it should have hit that number fifteen years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    According to Ted Butler and David Morgan, it should have hit that number fifteen years ago.
    HA ha ha!
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

As with Peter Schiff's claims of a dollar collapse, I do believe that this shall come to pass. The date of it's occurrence is the part that I can't seem to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    The only Morgan that matters in the silver game is JP
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

BINGO! Op is the Guru we have breeched the number
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    BINGO! Op is the Guru we have breeched the number
    Now, if we can just stay above it . . . care to set another goal for December?
    "It's the lure of easy money - It's got a very strong appeal." - Glenn Frey (The Smuggler's Blues)

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast