Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Green New Deal resources

Quote Originally Posted by redraspberry View Post
    I think the powers that be are waking up to the fact the green new Deal is a dud and that the wind and solar cannot do what they wish. < Ha or rather they are feeling the heat for cold customers!

Good luck building millions of windmills and 1000s of miles of transmission lines.
    My good friend had his land commandeered recently for that very reason. He is ready to sell out I think.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Local Ikea near me is finishing construction on solar panels covering their parking lot.

Greta butt munch is flapping her face about trying to get banks to align against financing vehicles that are powered by oil products.

My Name is Greta, wanna buy a car??

aYeah it is not about car buying, YET
    Last edited by vertical1; 11-03-2021 at 08:33 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

I think the U.S. is sending a bunch of LNG super duper shipping containers to Europe now. NG price went down I think.

We apparently have plenty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234