Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Green New Deal resources

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    and Modi tells the world india is rejecting the net zero emission target

when china, russia, india, saudia not playing the net zero emission game.
    What's the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    True that!
    You shoulda started a poll
    nah...We all like oil here

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Exactly! The western powers will bankrupt themselves trying to reach zero emissions while China, Russia and India continue to prosper.
    Bingo. This would seem to be the real plan. It has been going on for a long time. Many in this world want to bring the average standard of living in the US down to the level of other places.

https://youtube.com/shorts/glsxgETwmew?feature=share

This is a bit more scary to me. The race war the corporations are trying to start. The green raw deal is bad, but it will take a few years to really hurt us.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by SilverPalm View Post
    Bingo. This would seem to be the real plan. It has been going on for a long time. Many in this world want to bring the average standard of living in the US down to the level of other places.
    Senile Joe is delivering a bummer $$$ Thanksgiving this year.
    Do your shopping early imho .....
    1835 Andrew Jackson had US debt at ZERO $0
    175 YEARS later .......
    2008 Owebama started at $10 TRILLION, left 2016 at $20 TRILLION
    So from 2008 - 2021 (13 years) added $20 TRILLION

https://youtu.be/1kuTG19Cu_Q

Quote Originally Posted by high chaparral View Post
    bravo!👏👏👏👏👏

I don't know. Going only from memory ,( and at my age....), I thought that DDT was banned in 1973. I thought, mistakenly, it was a PROVEN cancer producing product.. BANNED. The world is better. HOWEVER, number 1 producer....INDIA ( control mosquitoes. malaria ), number 2 producer.... CHINA... food production, which they export to U.S.A.. AND #3. North Korea... they just export it.....to other countries, who then export their products to U.S.A. They only answer.... close the borders and open the factories. I don't support any political faction but do support America.
    I don't know, don't have the answers, but after working 45 years , I am disappointed for the future of my grand children.

Joe don't know, Don don't know and I DON'T KNOW.

What about Bob? Baby steps?

Watched a movie Called " Border Incident". About running migrants. for work. Starred a new and up coming STAR. ... Ricardo Montebon.

Movie was released in 1949. I guess ELECTED OFFICALS DON'T KNOW EITHER.

Default @stupidme I can't use reply button for some reason.

Can you smell the rich Corinthian leather?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by stupidme View Post
    I don't know. Going only from memory ,( and at my age....), I thought that DDT was banned in 1973. I thought, mistakenly, it was a PROVEN cancer producing product.. BANNED. The world is better. HOWEVER, number 1 producer....INDIA ( control mosquitoes. malaria ), number 2 producer.... CHINA... food production, which they export to U.S.A.. AND #3. North Korea... they just export it.....to other countries, who then export their products to U.S.A. They only answer.... close the borders and open the factories. I don't support any political faction but do support America.
    I don't know, don't have the answers, but after working 45 years , I am disappointed for the future of my grand children.

Joe don't know, Don don't know and I DON'T KNOW.

What about Bob? Baby steps?

Watched a movie Called " Border Incident". About running migrants. for work. Starred a new and up coming STAR. ... Ricardo Montebon.

Movie was released in 1949. I guess ELECTED OFFICALS DON'T KNOW EITHER.
    Perhaps it's time to start supporting a political faction that has the interest of this great country in mind. The present party in power has done an admirable job of screwing things up.
    Stacking since the late 1970's

I think the powers that be are waking up to the fact the green new Deal is a dud and that the wind and solar cannot do what they wish. < Ha or rather they are feeling the heat for cold customers!

Good luck building millions of windmills and 1000s of miles of transmission lines.
    What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

432Hz

Every faction has walked us towards the future. Short term gratification for TPTB. Extintion is the norm, survival is the exception.

( I smell the leather...)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast