Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok Canadians, find 11 million $$$$ in stolen silver please

Disposing of what, 14 tons of silver bars that you have to smelt while keeping a low profile would take decades.

Sounds like a great hobby

Quote Originally Posted by everything1 View Post
    Not really new to know or anything. They found some of it out east. They think it will got melted down into other bars or ingots.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8325943/t...oronto-police/
    Thanks for that update, apparently my notify function is not working.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Maybe one of the truckers took it to Ottawa to give to the PM? <SEG> Just saying........
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Funny conspiracy theory just occurred to me..... The protest is now funded to over nine million....... I wonder where the silver from the heist went?

Quote Originally Posted by shades View Post
    Funny conspiracy theory just occurred to me..... The protest is now funded to over nine million....... I wonder where the silver from the heist went?
    LOL...but I don't think Go Fund Me takes silver bars. Go Fund Me stated that they are only honoring 1 million out of the 10 million. Guess there was some monkey business try to collect all that was pledged.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

I like the gold cube artist theory better... Some smart whale did a gsr swap? 11 mil gold for 11 mil silver bars, that the whale feels that it was a better trade? Hmmmm.......
    Wonder what the prognosis is in the near term for silver to go back to 20-1?

Russia vs Ukraine could well be the spark that sends it to the moon. The suppression might be too weak to prevent everyone trying to get actual physical delivery during times of war.
    Last edited by shades; 02-04-2022 at 12:54 PM.

regarding the gsr idea. i decided a few years back that when i buy gold i also buy some silver to hedge my bets regarding any future "swap" to increase overall net value of my stash.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    regarding the gsr idea. i decided a few years back that when i buy gold i also buy some silver to hedge my bets regarding any future "swap" to increase overall net value of my stash.
    This strategy has worked very well for me over the decades. In fact, I still buy both gold and silver...
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12