Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok Canadians, find 11 million $$$$ in stolen silver please

Default Ok Canadians, find 11 million $$$$ in stolen silver please

Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

that's around ~460 x1000 oz bars.

Bars of the precious metal were stolen from a shipping container in Montreal, Quebec, on January 2020

Hmm, Kitco Metals has its headquarters in Montreal, Quebec

Why we just now hearing about this?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Why we just now hearing about this?
    probably running into a dead end trail

Clearly an inside job, imo.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Talk about backing the truck up! Somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 tons...
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Smile

I know I am late to this thread, but the bars were labeled "Korea Zinc?" I think I would pass on that Craigslist offer.....

Quote Originally Posted by duper View Post
    I know I am late to this thread, but the bars were labeled "Korea Zinc?" I think I would pass on that Craigslist offer.....
    Korea Zinc is the company - a silver miner. It does not mean the bars are made of zinc.

Not really new to know or anything. They found some of it out east. They think it will got melted down into other bars or ingots.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8325943/t...oronto-police/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast