Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A much needed history lesson

Quote Originally Posted by blitzdude View Post
    Dollar is MUCH stronger than it has been in the past 4 years. Lets go Gump! God bless President Biden, best since Obama.
    Good one, blitzed! Imagine how upsetting it is for all the Bidiots to know Presidementia Depends is less popular than President Trump. Me thinks heads are exploding.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    Good one, blitzed! Imagine how upsetting it is for all the Bidiots to know Presidementia Depends is less popular than President Trump. Me thinks heads are exploding.
    Those are just numbers. Only the numbers that tell the stories they like are hard facts. You know that as well as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadHead View Post
    I recall reading a book back in the late 1980's entitled "The Coming Currency Collapse". Everything that was presented made perfect sense . . . . and I am convinced it will come to pass . . . . . eventually . . . . . . someday.
    You are right. However , metal prices increased, then there is crypto. Now they have crypto futures. As long as there are endless holes to sink useless cash the dollar will survive. I almost like inflation because it's for basics , which means more poor people have access to food and basics it causes inflation. Honestly, after being unemployed during covid , finding a job with 20% less hours and same pay keeps me from being a saver, and downright struggling, I would rather pay 3.50 for milk than 2.79 , if it means more people have basic access to afford milk , without choosing it over other food. Energy, Gas, raising taxes softly through inflated evaluations , and insurance worry me more. We don't just have tulips this time we have the whole florist, basically.

there are plenty of warning time of USD collapse, if it happen.
    Lindsey williams pointed out that EU would collapse first, making USD more valuable.
    IE, world currency would collapse first before the USD
    So, we have plenty of canary to warn us about USD devaluation

Quote Originally Posted by longdonsilver
    those less than 30 years old ... still don't ... get it
    You have to wrap it into a cartoon and call it a meme

SILVER and GOLD buyers are all lined up for the Fed's erectile dysfunction tomorrow.
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by gicts View Post
    You have to wrap it into a cartoon and call it a meme
    Those numbers represent a silver spot price around $17.50. We are pretty far past that now. The point is still quite valid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234