Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visual World Ag Supply

Default Visual World Ag Supply

I thought this was an interesting visual aid.

visualizing-the-global-silver-supply-chain
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

That really is a great visual. This place has a yearly report, it's maybe not out yet. Global demand now a billion ounces a year.

https://www.silverinstitute.org/

It is certainly an unsustainable paradigm.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

"After 2200, the reserves are predicted to become exhausted and the production decline will be fast. Normal methods of econometrics are completely blind to this non-linear hysteresis phenomenon, and market forces are helpless to see it in time, or give any useful warnings ahead of time based on knowledge."

Excerpt ^^ from sciencedirect.com

In that world visual map above,strangely barren, was any silver from Greenland. This article ^^ also says "“Future mining” and “The last silver” are totally conjectural, perhaps what we will find in Eastern Siberia and Greenland once the ice and tundra has largely disappeared. Without them, the total global URR = 2,847,000 tonne silver."

This indicates a clairvoiant thought process of trends of ice melt continuing ^^..... That said, the ice and climate and gubbment of Greenland are

NOT friendly to mineral extraction in any fashion so bear that in mind.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Strangely, Antartica seems to be missing.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    I thought this was an interesting visual aid.

visualizing-the-global-silver-supply-chain

I can only go on my experience with silver, and I have learned not to trust anyone for reliable information and advice. Ted Butler and David Morgan twenty years ago kept mentioning the coming supply crisis and, yes, there was an annual silver deficit for a few years. By 2008 the crisis had passed. How? I really don't know. Will the world run low on silver which will lead an explosion in price? Maybe, and then again, maybe it's all propaganda and lies and hype.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    I can only go on my experience with silver, and I have learned not to trust anyone for reliable information and advice. Ted Butler and David Morgan twenty years ago kept mentioning the coming supply crisis and, yes, there was an annual silver deficit for a few years. By 2008 the crisis had passed. How? I really don't know. Will the world run low on silver which will lead an explosion in price? Maybe, and then again, maybe it's all propaganda and lies and hype.
    Point taken! YMMV

Interesting that every other thing from dingleberries to broke woke orange wigs are increasing in value yet the Ag has been headed to the southern gutter. Crazy world. LuLz!
    Buy Low Sell High

Keeping it simple with the Eagles, Maples and Krugs....

Easy to explain when you've got the Fed pounding PM down in the hopes of propping up the paper dollar. How else do you explain the market pound downs in the middle of the night on weekends? No holder of real PM would be selling millions of ounces when the market is closed and can't process such sales. Not unless they believe in sell low, buy high and use other people's money to do it!!!!!
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

The lesson for us as silver investors is how can we get more silver. IF we have recession due to rate hikes silver could get cheap for us. Allot of demand is physical so my future want is to learn to part with more ounces when the price is high and buy get more ounces back lower.

I sold silver early last year and had a hard time parting with my art bars, although I did get rid of moderns too. Even with that I refuse to part with my engelhard or JM 1 ounce bars even silvertown, all 90% is an unthinkable sell. I got rid of all my 40% finally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast