Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone had a WOW factor day

Default Someone had a WOW factor day

brittany-builders-discover-gold-coinsl

I would be joyous just to own one of these baby's
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

I agree Vertical1. A slice of history, right up my alley. Might be worth while to follow the auction action.

Thanks, I like stories like this.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Someone else had a great day AGAIN >> different place

gold-hoard-sixth-century-denmark
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Someone else had a great day AGAIN >> different place

gold-hoard-sixth-century-denmark
    Lucky finder. A new detector dude and he finds a hoard on the first outing. Now that is lucky indeed.

Awesome stories. Wish I could find something really valuable with my detector (or otherwise), but I think I would rather not be the subject of a news report about it!
    "It's the lure of easy money - It's got a very strong appeal." - Glenn Frey (The Smuggler's Blues)

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LeadHead View Post
    I think I would rather not be the subject of a news report about it!
    What they do not know will not hurt them.

This would be a dream come true!

Wow! Spectacular finds. That is one of the best metal detecting vid's I've seen for live finds.

Makes me wonder what the ship's name that wrecked. He made no mention, can't really blame him..haha.

Man here we go again. This is a somewhat shameless plug for contract treasure guide but what the hey?

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Wow! Spectacular finds. That is one of the best metal detecting vid's I've seen for live finds.

Makes me wonder what the ship's name that wrecked. He made no mention, can't really blame him..haha.
    no other way to make a grown man to be a kid again than finding Spanish gold coins from metal detecting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast