Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Short documentary exposing next housing Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcwill View Post
    i don't think there will be a housing crash, i don't believe the private fund managers are that dumb.

Tell me, when will real estate price gonna drop back down to average home price in san franciso, NY, sydney, london, vancouver, miami, hong kong, etc Facts are median house price now is 50% higher than the last peak, or 3.75% ROR compounded yearly after buying at the last peak, and not including rental income. Money printing guarantee housing will go up.

Last edited by yellowsnow; 09-15-2021 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    i don't think there will be a housing crash, i don't believe the private fund managers are that dumb.

Tell me, when will real estate price gonna drop back down to average home price in san franciso, NY, sydney, london, vancouver, miami, hong kong, etc Facts are median house price now is 50% higher than the last peak, or 3.75% ROR compounded yearly after buying at the last peak, and not including rental income. Money printing guarantee housing will go up.

I haven't looked into China's housing crisis. I just heard about it yesterday. Going to have to see what went down with that.

I haven't looked into China's housing crisis. I just heard about it yesterday. Going to have to see what went down with that.
    china is a different beast, it is a closed wall system so its housing market is a distorted one.
    I wouldn't touch chinese housing market. The reason why my above post listing of cities with housing boom is some rich and capable chinese are able to take their useless rmb out and buy 'real' real estate oversea.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    china is a different beast, it is a closed wall system so its housing market is a distorted one.
    I wouldn't touch chinese housing market. The reason why my above post listing of cities with housing boom is some rich and capable chinese are able to take their useless rmb out and buy 'real' real estate oversea.
    What do you mean by closed wall system? I think of North Korea as A closed system but not China. Also, I don't think it is A case of hedge fund managers being dumb so much as it is the Moral Hazard Temptation.

Zillow is quickly selling homes at A loss. 93 percent loss in Phoenix.

https://www.businessinsider.com/zill...a-loss-2021-10

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/zi...er-11635785293

Zillow is quickly selling homes at A loss. 93 percent loss in Phoenix.

https://www.businessinsider.com/zill...a-loss-2021-10

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/zi...er-11635785293
    Only paid members can read this.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Sorry Mitey. It will at least give folks A starting point to look on their own. If you find an alternative source please post.

Sorry Mitey. It will at least give folks A starting point to look on their own. If you find an alternative source please post.
    I doubt they mention the plethora of houses selling over market value in Florida.

Which is where I am looking....dont want to be in san diego or phoenix.

Zillow is not buying houses on Long Island...if they were smart they would buy anything near water...that value always holds and increases.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Well, Zillow saw something that spooked them. I mentioned months ago that Zillow was doing A lot to drive up home prices. When I was looking at the beginning of the year the agent just leveled with me, "don't buy now". That was an act of decency because I had cash in hand. I suspect we will be in the same boat as China soon.

In the New York times article I read on this subject the article ended with "This shouldn't hurt Zillow too bad because turning A profit isn't that important right now". WTH does that mean?
    Last edited by jjmcwill; 11-01-2021 at 03:06 PM.

This is going on all over the world. The bankers and investors are very consistent. This is QE in action. https://youtu.be/3UAdGuscwqk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast