Thread: Anyone taking advantage of this market dip?

Default Anyone taking advantage of this market dip?

I purchased some more shares in my gold mining fund on Friday and will be buying more today. The HUI is down 2.3% on the day so it makes sense for me - and maybe for others as well - to take advantage.

Oh, heck yes! I purchased 15,000 shares of Brixton (BBBXF) and 2,000 of Heliostar (HSTXF) and some other shares. Still holding the trigger on some other miners waiting for even bigger discounts.

Brixton Metals news: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...ry-Target.html
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    I purchased some more shares in my gold mining fund on Friday and will be buying more today. The HUI is down 2.3% on the day so it makes sense for me - and maybe for others as well - to take advantage.
    In a sense. I did not "sell". Recently I bought some PLUG to hedge my GOLD holdings.
    Who are the righteous? ....Markpti

What value did Burisma think to gain by hiring Hunter Biden as a Board member vs ALL other choices?

Those who cannot articulate the other argument do not fully understand their own argument.

"Much can be done by wise legislation and by resolute enforcement of the law. But still much more must be done
    by steady training of the individual - in conscience and character...." .......T. Roosevelt

If you like energy power producers, Fortis, Inc. (FTS) bought our local Central Hudson power. They seem to be buying up as many US power companies as they can. Our "friends" at JP Morgan seem to thnk they're a good investment and is raising their share price target to $60/share (Canadian $'s). Others are in the upper $50's (C$'s) for their targets.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.