Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Don't worry, TPTB smashed Gold at exactly 0930. So all is well again.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Gold up $42 at 5AM per MS's money app on my computer. One good thing Old sleepy Joe's done for me - drive up the price of gold with his failed foreign policies. Sad.
    Yes, gold is rising, but we probably won't like the ramifications that accompany the rise. Our country is spiritually, morally and financially bankrupt. And I might ad, we're now leaderless...I wonder if Putin would have made his move if you know who was president? SAD!
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Yes, gold is rising, but we probably won't like the ramifications that accompany the rise. Our country is spiritually, morally and financially bankrupt. And I might ad, we're now leaderless...I wonder if Putin would have made his move if you know who was president? SAD!
    Lawrence, I am fully in agreement with your first 3 sentences, and we all actually already know with a near 100% certainty of being correct what the answer is were our true POTUS would not have been removed from the oval office via that illegal internationally wide coup.

This is definitely a "wow" day. Early this morning, gold rose to over $1970/oz, now to crash down to under $1900 and still going down? Why the crash? Actions by the government and banks to keep gold value down -- as part of the war vs Russia (as backed by China)?

Will gold rise again after the U.S. markets close, and other forces have more say over gold's value vs the $?

Strange day, I really have no idea what is going on with spot price, I'm just happy I have physical in hand in these days of fantasy.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Will we see a $100 crash? Now falling under $1890, to $1870 and below? Meanwhile, U.S. stocks have recovered, I guess war is good for U.S. business?

Master induced fantasy to be corrected by reality or not?
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

The puppet master is more of an international / global entity. Old world money may indeed overshadow the likes of Bill Gates amassment and I am certain
    they will not be putting the family name out there publicly for bragging rights.....Rothchilds, Builderberg, etc.
    Last edited by vertical1; 02-24-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Will we see a $100 crash? Now falling under $1890, to $1870 and below? Meanwhile, U.S. stocks have recovered, I guess war is good for U.S. business?

Master induced fantasy to be corrected by reality or not?
    War is always good for US business and governments unless it is Nuclear or gets to US shores.

Otherwise nothing better than having a nice low grade, long lasting, weapons needing, attention taking,
    economic and military competitor draining, no US body bag, kind of war. Always nice to have other places and people getting blasted and do the dying. Might assist in some immigration as well.
    Guess the song "One Way or Another" is very suitable for the long campaign ( by some) to terminate Nord Stream 2 just months after its very costly completion and
    days before it passed certification and began pumping. Its funny how the Ruskies would contribute to getting the necessary Europeans onside with this decision( initiate military action) without any
    ' apparent' provocation. I suspect something will come out after this thing is over, but who knows.

Always nice to have other places and people getting blasted and do the dying. Might assist in some immigration as well.

Well, the good news is Ukrainian women are among the finest in the world -- the kind of immigration healthy men should like.

Always nice to have other places and people getting blasted and do the dying. Might assist in some immigration as well.

Well, the good news is Ukrainian women are among the finest in the world -- the kind of immigration healthy men should like.

A military buddy's son married a Ukrainian woman. I pray for her family and all the other Ukrainian people that are undergoing the west's peace through weakness strategy with Russia and also soon China.

I guess the lack of being taught history will bring to light the old phrase "those that don't learn history are doomed to repeat it." Reference for those that are CRT high school graduates:

The following is the wording of a printed statement that Neville Chamberlain waved as he stepped off the plane on 30 September, 1938 after the Munich Conference had ended the day before:

"We, the German Führer and Chancellor, and the British Prime Minister, have had a further meeting today and are agreed in recognizing that the question of Anglo-German relations is of the first importance for our two countries and for Europe. We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again. We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may concern our two countries, and we are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference, and thus to contribute to assure the peace of Europe."

Chamberlain read the above statement in front of 10 Downing St. and said:

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour.
    I believe it is peace for our time...
    Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

- https://eudocs.lib.byu.edu/index.php...Time%22_speech
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Will we see a $100 crash? Now falling under $1890, to $1870 and below? Meanwhile, U.S. stocks have recovered,...
    Who was it that said to buy when there is blood in the streets? Are you seeing an opportunity?