Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

We topped 1900 just now
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

We can't have that...it's time for them to start beating down the price again.

Pass the popcorn please>>>
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

russia moving troops into ukraine, oil, gold, silver, Pt, Pd, all popping
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 02-23-2022 at 11:59 PM.

Yup, this is interesting times, been waiting for this, time to get real....
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    We topped 1900 just now
    record close was 2067.15 on August 6, 2020

Gold up $42 at 5AM per MS's money app on my computer. One good thing Old sleepy Joe's done for me - drive up the price of gold with his failed foreign policies. Sad.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Gold up $42 at 5AM per MS's money app on my computer. One good thing Old sleepy Joe's done for me - drive up the price of gold with his failed foreign policies. Sad.
    Looks like Au and Ag going for a ride today. I'm not sure we will consider it a good thing. If we "win", it means our country is losing or has lost. I have war gamed this out and I really don't see any outcome that would feel like we are in a safe and secure society. I guess all we can do is prepare as well as we can and hope for the best.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

You could also put a prayer out there ^^ I know I will

Already have been saying a prayer for the family of the wife of a friend's son who's from Ukraine.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.