Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Sad thing is, this will occur and then before you can get your hands on one red cent of the increase, Medical insurance (auto deduct) will go up and you get nada, zip,
    screwed, thank you very much Unkle Samuel.
    medicare-income-related-monthly-adjustment. GOING UP! BYE BYE C.O.L. Raise

They giveth the cost of living and then take it right back into the coffers Who Knew?
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Purdy good pump up for this day IMO
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

POG is up in early trade on 12-17-21, get your ETF/mining orders in early. IMHO
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

I meant "NOT" a wow event, but still can't edit my posts.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Strange, I correct a post above that did not appear. Anyway, not a "Wow" event, I just had hoped and wished that gold would end the year over $1,800, looks like that will come true with a flourish. Anyone with predictions for 2022? (The supposed experts are all over the place, I've seen ranging from $1200 to $3000).
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    Strange, I correct a post above that did not appear. Anyway, not a "Wow" event, I just had hoped and wished that gold would end the year over $1,800, looks like that will come true with a flourish. Anyone with predictions for 2022? (The supposed experts are all over the place, I've seen ranging from $1200 to $3000).
    well, I have a dream. Those who want to steal everything, especially russian raw materials and chinese markets, will " punish" them with even more sanctions, which "punished" will want to be paid in physical goldgramunits, I saw the moneyprinters their moutht full with papermoney and they suffocated in it.

That was my dream after having been drinking some bottles of champagne on the Walburgis night.

Happy 2022 to all physical goldbuyers.

Golditiki2+++

. .

Not particurlarly a wow thing, but sure looks like a downer kind of day.
    Pump cycle is taking a break, time to take a dump.....

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Not particurlarly a wow thing, but sure looks like a downer kind of day.
    Pump cycle is taking a break, time to take a dump.....
    Looks like they are back to playing the $1,780.00 to $1,825.00 zone. Anything under $1,780.00 I would dabble, get my big toe wet.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Looks like they are back to playing the $1,780.00 to $1,825.00 zone. Anything under $1,780.00 I would dabble, get my big toe wet.

the PTB autosteering their speed betwwen 50 and 51 euros a gram and try to keep it there, without taking into consideration the inflationrace which is actually happening. Barber here wants a 25 pct increase for a haircut, Happily i made a new electricity agreement for two years before the KWH pricelift. . The " old" company wanted to increase their rate by 17 pct, changed Co and made a two year deal§

Got from the new CO their december bill and ccompared the new price with the last price from the old company, ( price from before they sid they would increase their price with 17 pct ) the new average price ( day / night consumption ) was 5.51 cents/ KWH compared to the 6.63 cents of the old company so i paid approx 17 pct less compared to the OLD price, which means the old company would have charged me 34 pct more than the new company....

These inflation bursts are manmade; there is an intentional global push to increase prices without any material reason. It is staged, Covid is a staged scapegoat explanation. The PTB knows they have to inflate to get the debtpercentage dramatically lowered before they can lift interest rates. It is a MUST and they have to keep gold within a stable low range to avoid people to flee to it.

It means the actual goldprice is "cheap".

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    I got my feet wet jumping in when the pump and dump hit bottom.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble