Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Over the last few months shorts have been clearing out of their contracts and many banks are now in a long position. They've been using the pump and dump to do this and if they are no longer in danger of large upward market moves I think times may be changing. Let's face it, fiat money printing is going to cause inflation and TPTB know this and are going to get ahead of the crowd and cover their backsides long before the rest of the herd is aware of what's coming. Even the government is admitting that inflation is coming. In 2022 social security recipients (me) are getting a 5.9% increase. When was the the last time that happened!!
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

and now the rollercoaster starts going down for the third time? Not organized?
    They want to pavlovize the common people and then trap then one day they initiate a drop, and everybody expecting the drop sells, but the lurers will buy and then they will rise the level.

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by golditiki2 View Post
    and now the rollercoaster starts going down for the third time? Not organized?
    They want to pavlovize the common people and then trap then one day they initiate a drop, and everybody expecting the drop sells, but the lurers will buy and then they will rise the level.

Golditiki2+++
    The thing is, they are selling paper gold, not physical gold. No one is selling physical gold at 5:45 AM and buying it back at 8AM.... Save for a few mega whales. You and I just let it sit in the drawer.... Maybe do a swap if the ratio is beneficial or sell if we need the money for something.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    In 2022 social security recipients (me) are getting a 5.9% increase. When was the the last time that happened!!
    Sad thing is, this will occur and then before you can get your hands on one red cent of the increase, Medical insurance (auto deduct) will go up and you get nada, zip,
    screwed, thank you very much Unkle Samuel.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by t00nces2 View Post
    The thing is, they are selling paper gold, not physical gold. No one is selling physical gold at 5:45 AM and buying it back at 8AM.... Save for a few mega whales. You and I just let it sit in the drawer.... Maybe do a swap if the ratio is beneficial or sell if we need the money for something.
    Big money never sleeps...

Golditiki2+++

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    I say today's 1760 to 1795 in a short term wins a "wow". Or is it just wow when it's negative? Looks to me like a lot of robots at work....
    down 29$...

Huge Spike UP.....check the chart another WOW moment
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Huge Spike UP.....check the chart another WOW moment
    I'll go "WOW!" on that....
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Obvious that this is every bit as manipulated as Ag. Totally un natural behavior, goes against anything you could conceive. ALWAYS
    Unless this is the moon shot...but I believe that it is not. More of that pump and dump thang. Did Warren change his mind on gold?

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    Obvious that this is every bit as manipulated as Ag. Totally un natural behavior, goes against anything you could conceive. ALWAYS
    Unless this is the moon shot...but I believe that it is not. More of that pump and dump thang. Did Warren change his mind on gold?
    i dunno, but have the feeling the populations in some countries are stacking high physical gold, at least when observing the coins offered and those common brands marked sold out.

I guess apart from asia, in some european countries people buy all they can find , especially smaller pieces, I remark that the goldprices of a 10 franc piece they would pay me now, is as high as a 20 franc piece was ten years ago when one wanted to buy, even higher... and moreover i feel that the seller in question is confident prices won't drop overnight.

Maybe the papermongerers are afraid to be caught pants on their heels.

Golditiki2+++