Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Moving Down again almost on sale!
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

Pump and dump seems the task of the day....
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

A couple of years ago, gold was 2100.00. Every morning at breakfast, out comes the gold salesmen on TV, and they are telling me that gold is zooming out and the only way I can be saved is to buy their gold. Of course I was buying gold eagles in 1995 at 450.00 each and have not bought much since 2005. Their 1800.00 gold does not really give me a warm feeling. I guess my point is, even with inflation at 5%, gold is still down 350.00 from 2 years ago.

The pump is giving a push up now. How long till the next dump cycle?

this happened today

posting link as i can't insert photo
    https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.n...29&oe=61873149

maybe getting kind of choppy some would say volitile. I just keep watching the show....got FOMO but won't pull the trigger.
    I do not think that spike was from buying and selling of physical. Volitility index was flat.
    Last edited by vertical1; 10-08-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    The pump is giving a push up now. How long till the next dump cycle?
    Any price with power to create and set market price is market rigger can do with fiat. Free market price will become volatile like crypto like sentiments/weather where global warming cults able to manipulate sentiments and hence price. So whether market price is by gold ounces as unit or fiat, only fiat can gain full control. China has been using fiat since many thousands years ago when paper is invented. Legal money is always wars of creating new Empire with tax means to make ppl poor and lost money so that the Ruler can use money created and force all to work by threat. This system did not change from Egyptian time and today debating how much USD should pay for Gold is always rigged by the power brokers of fiat. Mike Maloney, James Rickard or Peter Schiff only give power back to fiat cartel by revaluations with a unit of the existing fiat systems where they can add any zeroes behind at will.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I say today's 1760 to 1795 in a short term wins a "wow". Or is it just wow when it's negative? Looks to me like a lot of robots at work....
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    I say today's 1760 to 1795 in a short term wins a "wow". Or is it just wow when it's negative? Looks to me like a lot of robots at work....
    yes, a nice pop. Need to crack the 1829 level for a firm bull run

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    yes, a nice pop. Need to crack the 1829 level for a firm bull run
    as always after s reasonable rise - the PTB wants to see wherto the push up can go - they will hammer - in order to see where the rssistance lies. remember it is always a papergame but also moving the physical. Under the very wobbling economic circumstances and contradictionary talk in all corners, I don't think physical gold keepers will sell, unless they are in dire streets and even then i guess i think they rather will sell stocks and bonds than physical, the ultimate "apple for the thirst".

Golditiki2+++ .

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast