Page 1 of 24 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow

Default Wow

wow
    Last edited by yellowsnow; 08-08-2021 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    wow
    you can say that again.

1650 to 1700 range next?

Wow! A whole 2.55% drop! I've lost count of the times I've seen this happen over the decades...
    Stacking since the late 1970's

The move in silver looks like more of a worry to me. Gold is a more compact form of transferable wealth & is more convenient for the big boys to play with. The big boys are in charge now & the little guy gets pushed further and further down the ladder as time goes by.

Of course, in today's world of "supported" markets, price discovery is a farce, so anything can happen & probably will.
    Last edited by SilverPalm; 08-09-2021 at 11:46 AM.

well, im off to sell some silver, about $600 face value. i want to pay down some cc debt on some gold i just bought (type 2 proof gold eagles) from the mint so i assure you all that tonight it will jump back up just as soon as i sell. of course if i wait it will just keep dropping. i promise you my little s hitty trades always have an inverse affect on the paper markets - don't ask me how, it just always works out that way. lol. f ucking paper pushers!

Aside from "manipulation", "naked shorts", "Epstein/Mcafee must have just cashed out" & "banksters", does anyone here see any specific likely reasons for the recent spike down? I'm not seeing moves in equities nor currencies that are enough to explain it. Usually I see a plausible reason somewhere. I'm not seeing the usual balancing effects in other sectors at this time, & gold/silver moved in lock step, so I'm thinking that I likely missed something.

What if, due to Basil III, someone big, had to get rid of paper gold to make their holdings comply. Take for example
    that a large bank had wind of an audit or a solvency test forthcoming and did not want to get C A U G ht.
    Sell the paper, drop the price, buy the phyz when the stuff is on sale>>> I really do not know
    Last edited by vertical1; 08-09-2021 at 05:18 PM.
    Thomas Jefferson is credited with writing, “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” The seceding states in the Civil War period issued a similar declaration using the word “tyranny” as opposed to “injustice.”

alright, now, everybody else buy low here since I just sold $20 k in 90% and 999 maples. just watch the price climb overnight now. haha. anyway, i still did alright since i have been buying all along the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical1 View Post
    What if, due to Basil III, someone big, had to get rid of paper gold to make their holdings comply. Take for example
    that a large bank had wind of an audit or a solvency test forthcoming and did not want to get C A U G ht.
    Sell the paper, drop the price, buy the phyz when the stuff is on sale>>> I really do not know
    It looks like you are right. Taking down the price of gold so much
    allowed to cover lots of short positions.

As I write, gold is back up + 7 $:

https://finviz.com/futures_charts.ashx?t=GC&p=d1

I try not to look...but its just crazy to be trending down at all with the fiscal malevolence going on here and around the world....we arent the only ones printing fake money.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

Page 1 of 24 123456711 ... LastLast