Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Wow

i think a gold break out is in the work. i thought i have a chance to add into PM in next few days to weeks hoping for a slight pullback so i can add but look like PM have been creeping up daily for couple of weeks now. *sign*
    i think the next price target is ~$2500. I have no clue about POS target. I heard breaking $28-29 silver could spark a run on silver as well.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    i think a gold break out is in the work. i thought i have a chance to add into PM in next few days to weeks hoping for a slight pullback so i can add but look like PM have been creeping up daily for couple of weeks now. *sign*
    i think the next price target is ~$2500. I have no clue about POS target. I heard breaking $28-29 silver could spark a run on silver as well.
    POG spike happened with Hamas and Israel 10/07. One guess is things will settle down a bit when the war rhetoric stops, if it ever does, a stronger dollar during wars seems more likely but everything is counter intuitive so who knows. It would be nice to think a chosen people by God would lead the world towards peace instead of what's happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by dukadan View Post
    POG spike happened with Hamas and Israel 10/07. One guess is things will settle down a bit when the war rhetoric stops, if it ever does, a stronger dollar during wars seems more likely but everything is counter intuitive so who knows. It would be nice to think a chosen people by God would lead the world towards peace instead of what's happening now.
    10/7 could be just the seed for the breakout.
    Strong USD and strong POG indicating a new force or trend is at work.

peace is not a noble goal nor god's goal.
    peace breed complacency, ignorance, laziness. Just look at peaceful countries today, citizens are fat, lazy and dumb.

good times create weak men
    weak men create hard time
    hard time create strong men
    strong men create good time

Well, with gold now at $2066, looks like an all time high (at least looking at the closing charts)! A wow moment I would say, however us old timers just know its just what must happen to fiat over time (and the U.S. dollar has done best of all, save for the swiss franc) while gold really just remains gold, really the best form of long term savings; spread the word....
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Per one website I use for POG the 2:32 EST gold numbers are: Bid $2,069.46 Ask $2,081.92
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Wow indeed. Over 2130 in a jiffy. Where will it stop, if it stops?

BTC popped over 40K. Me thinks the end is getting nearer.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Jamie D. and friends plus Joey B's government may be trying to put the brakes on a PM run. So I won't be surprised to see a profit taking pull back soon. Nothing goes straight up forever. Slow staircase moves should mean a longer higher top when ever that happens. So I hope everyone stocked up over the last year when there were times to pick up PM for cheap. No FOMO chasing PM when it's maybe at a top! End of year selling of stock losers is going to be having new money being put into short term investments until the new year ticks off and then the shorts will be back at it.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Jamie D. and friends plus Joey B's government may be trying to put the brakes on a PM run. So I won't be surprised to see a profit taking pull back soon. Nothing goes straight up forever. Slow staircase moves should mean a longer higher top when ever that happens. So I hope everyone stocked up over the last year when there were times to pick up PM for cheap. No FOMO chasing PM when it's maybe at a top! End of year selling of stock losers is going to be having new money being put into short term investments until the new year ticks off and then the shorts will be back at it.
    i think the gold train have left the station, next stop could be ~2550.

"i think the gold train have left the station, next stop could be ~2550."

And all the time in recorded history the station itself is moving forward.
    Perhaps it's time for a new fiat money, preferrably digital, with a new name.
    "Shining New Gold" sounds about right - that should attract some capital.