Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Endeavour Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    I've been trying to outguess the futures myself, I have a few options in HL (Hecla) plus warrants in a 2nd company. I'm not doing as well as you are and am waiting a bit longer for my ship to come in. However, in my mining company shares I've got a 1/2 dozen companies that are up 30% or more and have stop loss orders in place to prevent holding on too long if the market tanks. Long term I think there's lots of up side potential, but short term political and business issues are hard to outguess. I'm still all in and near zero cash. Which is the first time in over about 2 years that I've done this. I am about 1/2 convinced it is time to move a bunch cash from other forms of savings to my mining accounts.
    Roll overs in comex futures could cause a dip first week or two of May. depends if the new contracts are short or long. can't guess that one, but, the first week will give a hint.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

"Endeavour Silver Announces Q1 2023 Financial Results; Earnings Call at 10AM PDT (1PM EDT) Today

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to announce its financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. All dollar amounts are in US dollars (US$).

“We are pleased to report a solid start this year with consolidated production expected to meet full year guidance,” stated Dan Dickson, CEO of Endeavour Silver. “Guanacevi continues to perform well, generating strong operating cash flow which we are reinvesting in the business. Industry-wide inflation pressures continue to persist, which combined with a strengthening Mexican Peso, are increasing our operating costs. We are working to manage our inputs in order to offset these cost pressures as we pursue productivity and efficiency initiatives.

Added Mr. Dickson, “On April 18, 2023, we reached a key milestone with the announcement of the project financing commitment of $120 million and a subsequent formal construction decision at Terronera. The successful execution of this underground mine development and mill is integral to achieving our growth goal to nearly double our production by 2025 and transform our cost profile. With a seasoned team of development personnel, we are moving forward confidently and look forward to establishing an exciting future for our stakeholders.”

Q1 2023 Highlights

Production Tracking Towards Upper Range of Guidance: 1,623,545 ounces (oz) of silver and 9,342 oz of gold for 2.4 million oz silver equivalent (AgEq) ( 1) .
    Revenue : $55.5 million from the sale of 1,667,408 oz of silver and 9,126 oz of gold at average realized prices of $23.16 per oz silver and $1,917 per oz gold.
    Reduced Earnings Due to Lower Realized Prices : $6.5 million, or $0.03 per share, down 45% from Q1 2022. Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation & Amortization (EBITDA) ( 2) of $19.4 million, a decrease of 24% from Q1 2022.
    Cash Flow : $12.5 million in operating cash flow before working capital changes ( 2) , a decrease of 39% from Q1 2022. Mine operating cash flow before taxes ( 2) also decreased to $22.4 million.
    Higher Costs Due to Strengthened Peso and Industry-Wide Inflation: Cash costs ( 2) of $11.12 per oz payable silver and all-in sustaining costs ( 2 ) of $20.16 per oz payable silver, net of gold credits. Cash costs ( 2) were slightly above guidance due to a strengthening of the Mexican Peso and increased labour, power and consumables costs. Management continues to work diligently to reduce costs and improve efficiencies where possible.
    Healthy Balance Sheet: Cash position of $61.6 million and working capital ( 2) of $92.8 million. Cash decreased as funds were spent on development activities at Terronera.

Subsequent to Q1 2023

Company Secures Project Financing and Updates Development Plans for Terronera : Societe Generale and ING Bank N.V. have entered into a commitment letter for a Senior Secured Debt Facility of $120 million. The Company has optimized the project’s operating flexibility from the NI 43-101 Feasibility Study of the Terronera Project filed in 2021. The Revised scenario approves the construction of a 2,000 tpd process plant with an initial capital expenditure of $230 million (see news release dated April 18, 2023 ).
    Terronera De-risked with over $58 million Invested to date into Development : The Board of Directors has approved the construction of an underground mine and mill at Terronera. The Company has made significant progress on development activities, with long-lead item procurement well advanced and a seasoned team of development personnel established on the ground"

See their website for more.......
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Yesterday and today I've been slapped down hard on my EXK calls, and that's after an earnings beat ! No choice but to continue to hold. AARGG ...!

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

I told you to take some profit! That's a lesson I had to learn the hard way. One Youtube person had a video the other day where he thinks gold miners are in for a near term loss.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahFwnugwnI&t=1s

I told you to take some profit! That's a lesson I had to learn the hard way. One Youtube person had a video the other day where he thinks gold miners are in for a near term loss.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahFwnugwnI&t=1s
    Apparently he did on 04/25

"WELL Don,
    Since the market is struggling a bit I did decide to take a few chips off the table after all. Sold 163 contracts for 37 1/2 % gain and then 124 contracts for a 25% gain. Still holding 534 contracts"

Quote Originally Posted by brutus2 View Post
    Apparently he did on 04/25

"WELL Don,
    Since the market is struggling a bit I did decide to take a few chips off the table after all. Sold 163 contracts for 37 1/2 % gain and then 124 contracts for a 25% gain. Still holding 534 contracts"
    ah so desu ka

ah so desu ka
    Just bought back 177 contracts for a bit less than half of what I sold them for.

Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    Just bought back 177 contracts for a bit less than half of what I sold them for.

Ag guy
    Now the waiting game begins again. Hopefully, you bought options with a longer end time this time.

"VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) announces that it has filed an amended technical report titled “ NI 43-101 Technical Report of the Feasibility Study of the Terronera Project, Jalisco State Mexico - Amended ” dated May 15, 2023, with an effective date of September 9, 2021 in respect of the Company’s Terronera project (the “ Amended Terronera Report ”). The Amended Terronera Report addresses comments raised by the British Columbia Securities Commission in the course of a pre-filing review conducted by the BCSC at the Company’s request.

The Amended Terronera Report amends the technical report titled “ NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Feasibility Study of the Terronera Project, Jalisco State, Mexico ” dated October 21, 2021 and effective September 9, 2021 (the “ Original Terronera Report ”) and contains no material differences to the Original Terronera Report filed on October 25, 2021. A summary of the scientific and technical information contained in the Original Terronera Report can be found in the Company’s news release dated September 9, 2021 . Two of the eight qualified persons who had prepared the Original Terronera Report were replaced by two new qualified persons.

A copy of the Amended Terronera Technical Report is available on SEDAR ( www.sedar.com ) and the Company’s website ( www.edrsilver.com ), and is prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 Standards for Disclosure for Mineral Projects.

Mr. Dale Mah, P. Geo, Vice President, Corporate Development of Endeavour, is the qualified person who has reviewed and approved the technical information contained in this news release.

About Endeavour Silver – Endeavour is a mid-tier precious metals mining company that operates two high-grade underground silver-gold mines in Mexico. Endeavour is currently advancing construction of the Terronera project and exploring its portfolio of exploration and development projects in Mexico, Chile and the United States to facilitate its goal to become a premier senior silver producer. Our philosophy of corporate social integrity creates value for all stakeholders."

"June 15, 2023

Dear Investors,

2023 is off to a strong start. Not only was it a good quarter for our operating mines, but we also attained a significant milestone towards building the long-term future of the Company.

In April, the Board provided approval to formally proceed with the construction of an underground mine and mill at Terronera. The green light comes on the back of a financing commitment for $120 million in senior secured debt from SocGen and ING Capital. The facility has a term of 8.5 years at SOFR +3.75% once the project is in full production. The loan has a two-year grace period during the construction phase, and there are no hedging requirements on silver production.

With significant early works already underway, we have spent $58 million on direct development at the end of Q1. Be sure to view our construction photo gallery provided below to see project progress to date.

From an operational standpoint, consolidated Q1 silver equivalent production was up 18% year-over-year to 2.4 million silver equivalent ounces, which puts us in great shape to achieve this year's production guidance of between 8.6 million to 9.5 million silver equivalent ounces.

And lastly, through all our operational milestones and advances, we continue to demonstrate our commitment to responsible and sustainable mining. We published our latest sustainability report, which highlights our first year on executing our 2022-2024 Sustainability Strategy. Our team delivered on our priorities, especially in areas like health and safety, and embedded ESG practices deeper into our operations.

Having secured a project financing commitment from Societe Generale and ING Bank N.V, we are rapidly advancing detailed engineering, procurement and construction of the project with initial production scheduled for Q4 2024."

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast