Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Endeavour Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    I've got a small holding of EXK and it's not one of my better performing miners. I do believe that a rising tide will float most boats, including EXK. It's not a bad company, just bad times. So when that ship comes in I think I'll let you buy me a full Polish plate at a coin show. <SEG>
    I would love for that to be the cause for treating both you and bronkster to some tasty polish gut luggage.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Well...Out of the hole and up $8K on the options at the moment

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    Well...Out of the hole and up $8K on the options at the moment

Ag guy
    I kind of guessed you were now in the green, my shares of EXK are up over 14% and that's near the middle of my mining stock investments by percentages. So the past week has been good to me too. But my best best ROI company dropped on Friday to only 47% up. Good times are coming, I believe.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

"Endeavour Silver Delivers Strong Production in Q1 2023

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to report first quarter 2023 production of 1,623,545 silver ounces (oz) and 9,342 gold oz, for silver equivalent 1 (“AgEq”) production of 2.4 million oz.

“The year is off to a strong start. First quarter silver equivalent production increased by 18% compared to the same period last year, as Guanacevi’s elevated silver grades continue to drive increased silver production,” stated Dan Dickson, Chief Executive Officer. “Our operations team has continued to deliver safe production, consistently meeting or beating our plan. These results provide management with continued confidence to advance our development projects, knowing we have the capabilities and culture to deliver.”

Q1 2023 Highlights

Guanacevi Continues to Deliver: Silver and gold production met plan with higher grades offset by throughput and recoveries comparable to Q1 2022. Extended scheduled maintenance including mill liner and concentrate filter cloth changes led to lower tonnage throughput in February. Throughput returned to planned levels in March and is expected to remain on plan for the remainder of the year.
    Bolañitos’ Performance Remains Steady: Strong silver production, resulting from silver grades comporable to Q1 2022 along with increased throughput, were offset by the impact of slightly lower gold production and lower gold grades.
    Metal Sales and Inventories : Sold 1,667,408 oz silver and 9,126 oz gold during the quarter. Held 435,722 oz silver and 1,263 oz gold of bullion inventory and 35,347 oz silver and 503 oz gold in concentrate inventory at quarter end.
    Published Inaugural Climate Report : Entitled “ Our Climate Journey ,” highlighting the Company’s approach to climate change and alignment with the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) (see News Release dated March 9, 2023 ).
    Construction Advances at the Terronera Project: Progress on development activities include onsite delivery of mobile mining equipment, procurement of major equipment, and assembly of initial project infrastructure such as the temporary mine maintenance shop and a permanent camp facility. Earthworks included site clearing, road upgrades and underground mine access development.
    Financial Due Diligence Continues on Financing the Terronera Project: The Company intends to make a formal construction decision subject to completion of a financing package and receipt of additional amended permits in short order.

Q1 2023 Mine Operations

Consolidated silver production increased by 23% to 1,623,545 ounces in Q1 2023 compared to Q1 2022, driven by a 27% increase in silver production at the Guanacevi mine and a 1% increase in silver production at the Bolañitos mine.

Gold production increased by 7% to 9,342 ounces as a 20% increase in gold production at the Guanacevi mine was offset by a 1% decrease in gold production at the Bolañitos mine.

Guanacevi throughput in Q1 2023 was 1% higher than Q1 2022 and silver grades and gold grades were 26% and 19% higher, respectively. Guanacevi throughput was slightly below plan with the majority of mining in the new higher grade El Curso orebody. Supplies of local third-party feed continued to supplement mine production, amounting to 11% of quarterly throughput and contributing to the higher grades.

Bolañitos Q1 2023 throughput was 4% higher than Q1 2022 with silver grades flat and gold grades 2% lower. Silver production was 1% higher while gold production decreased by 1% at the Bolañitos mine."

short story...EXK Q1 production up 18% yoy

UP $32K on 800 option contracts at the moment

UP $32K on 800 option contracts at the moment
    Don't get too greedy, I still think there's a general stock market crash coming that will for a period pull down PM mining companies. Take some profit as you can. Once you have all your original investment back, then you're just playing with the "house's" money.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Don't get too greedy, I still think there's a general stock market crash coming that will for a period pull down PM mining companies. Take some profit as you can. Once you have all your original investment back, then you're just playing with the "house's" money.
    I hear ya , but I didn't take this risk for just a double, I got a feeling that when the broad market sinks this time that cash will finally rotate into this sector. Looking for $30 silver or $7 EXK before I start to take chips off the table. Unless I see time running out...In which case I will bail.

Ag guy

WELL Don,
    Since the market is struggling a bit I did decide to take a few chips off the table after all. Sold 163 contracts for 37 1/2 % gain and then 124 contracts for a 25% gain. Still holding 534 contracts

WELL Don,
    Since the market is struggling a bit I did decide to take a few chips off the table after all. Sold 163 contracts for 37 1/2 % gain and then 124 contracts for a 25% gain. Still holding 534 contracts
    I've been trying to outguess the futures myself, I have a few options in HL (Hecla) plus warrants in a 2nd company. I'm not doing as well as you are and am waiting a bit longer for my ship to come in. However, in my mining company shares I've got a 1/2 dozen companies that are up 30% or more and have stop loss orders in place to prevent holding on too long if the market tanks. Long term I think there's lots of up side potential, but short term political and business issues are hard to outguess. I'm still all in and near zero cash. Which is the first time in over about 2 years that I've done this. I am about 1/2 convinced it is time to move a bunch cash from other forms of savings to my mining accounts.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast