Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Endeavour Silver

"Endeavour Silver Provides 2023 Guidance; Production expected at 5.7 - 6.3 Million oz Silver and 36,000 - 40,000 oz Gold for 8.6 - 9.5 Million oz Silver Equivalent ¹

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (“Endeavour” or the “Company”) (NYSE: EXK; TSX: EDR) is pleased to announce its consolidated production and cost guidance and its capital and exploration budgets for 2023. All dollar amounts are in US dollars (US$).

2023 Production and Cost Guidance Highlights

In 2023, silver production is expected to range from 5.7 to 6.3 million ounces (oz) and gold production is expected to be between 36,000 oz and 40,000 oz. Silver equivalent production is forecasted to total between 8.6 million and 9.5 million oz at an 80:1 silver:gold ratio.

Consolidated cash costs 2 and all-in sustaining costs 2 (“AISC”) in 2023 are estimated to be $10.00-$11.00 per oz silver and $19.00-20.00 per oz silver, respectively, net of gold by-product credits. Consolidated cash costs on a per ounce basis are expected to be similar to 2022 and AISC slightly lower as comparable sustaining capital, exploration and general and administrative costs will be allocated over increased production.

“Our 2023 guidance marks our fourth consecutive year of production growth and a 25% increase from the mid-point of last year’s original forecast. Our ongoing operational success is a product of culture and values promoted throughout the Company for safe and sustainable operations, together with improved mineral quality at Guanaceví,” stated Dan Dickson, Endeavour’s CEO. “The combination of higher consolidated throughput and produced ounces allows for similar projected unit costs, amidst an inflationary-challenged landscape. While we continue to see cost pressures in explosives, energy prices and steel, we have also identified efficiencies to mitigate costs.”

Mr. Dickson added, “As we look to the year ahead, our commitment to creating shareholder value will continue by way of organic growth and continued strong operating performance. We are in an enviable position with one development project and multiple advanced exploration projects that provide considerable upside for value creation both near and long term. A development decision on Terronera is expected soon and will redefine our cost profile when production commences. The planned advancement of the Pitarrilla and Parral assets will provide further similar opportunities for growth and value.”
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

I really thought the economy would have caused a fed pivot (or pause) by now. Any way I continue to average down on EXK Jan 19th 2024 $5 calls. Now holding 800 contracts avg, @ .39. $31.2K total invested...currently down$17.2K....Isn't that much further down to get to zero, but every dime up is $8K now. That is if the word "up" is still in the mining sector language lol.
    Got the rest of the year for a spark...pretty ugly for the moment. OH WELL...............

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)
    Whether you know it or not, you are a spiritual eternal being! Ag guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ag guy View Post
    I really thought the economy would have caused a fed pivot (or pause) by now. Any way I continue to average down on EXK Jan 19th 2024 $5 calls. Now holding 800 contracts avg, @ .39. $31.2K total invested...currently down$17.2K....Isn't that much further down to get to zero, but every dime up is $8K now. That is if the word "up" is still in the mining sector language lol.
    Got the rest of the year for a spark...pretty ugly for the moment. OH WELL...............

Ag guy
    Arrgh! Hey, I'm pulling for you, buddy. Let's hope the rest of the year holds much better performance for you...

Ag guy
    Yes, very ugly. A lot of blood in the water at market close today. I sold a bunch of stocks over the past month, today I wish I had gone all cash back then. I kept trying to out guess myself and went against my best judgement. But I have cash to pick up a few bargains when the time it right.

Thanks guys..It is what it is... Just glad I didn't go for the August calls. Still have time on my side.

Ag guy
    live for today, admit your faults, do the right thing (even if you don't want to) & trust God!
    This life is the training of the soul for the life to come. (accept that we live in a fallen world)

Several of the miners I hold are in the process of buying/merging with other mining companies and they've been hit in this down bubble too. Way I see it it's good long term, nasty short term. But I'm not holding options. Hang in there Ag.

Thanks guys..It is what it is... Just glad I didn't go for the August calls. Still have time on my side.

Ag guy
    Ag guy,

Last couple of days has been good for EXK and I hope you are at least even.

Don

Default Gold bar / Gold coin

Sales Sales Sales

Investing in gold is not like buying stocks or bonds. You can take physical possession of gold by buying either gold coins or gold bullion. Bullion is gold in bar form, with a stamp on it. The stamp contains the purity level and the amount of gold contained in the bar. The value of the bullion or coin comes from its precious metals content and not its rarity and condition, and it can change throughout the day. You can buy bullion or coins directly from us, we have been producing gold coins and bullion for investment since 2002.

You can also buy stock from us, gold futures contracts, gold-focused exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and other regular financial instruments. If you're an investor and want to purchase gold products from newlibertygold, we are the trust's ownership in gold and willing to supply in a small scale or large quantity.

Furthermore, we make certain to timely deliver these products to our worldwide clients, through this we have gained a huge client base in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Ag guy,

Last couple of days has been good for EXK and I hope you are at least even.

Don
    Hey Don,
    When I can trade the options for.39 that's the even point. right now it's in the .25-.30 area. was in the .15-.175 area for a while there. I'm holding for much more than just to break even. Multiply those numbers by 80,000.

Regards,
    Ag guy

Hey Don,
    When I can trade the options for.39 that's the even point. right now it's in the .25-.30 area. was in the .15-.175 area for a while there. I'm holding for much more than just to break even. Multiply those numbers by 80,000.

Regards,
    Ag guy
    I've got a small holding of EXK and it's not one of my better performing miners. I do believe that a rising tide will float most boats, including EXK. It's not a bad company, just bad times. So when that ship comes in I think I'll let you buy me a full Polish plate at a coin show. <SEG>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast