Thread: Junior miners (in general)

Default Junior miners (in general)

This year might turn out to be the year we all look back at and remember that it was the year that junior miners were so under valued that it didn't take a genius to find a winner. Valuations (at present) are cheap and if there's a SM downturn, which seems likely, they will get even cheaper. While I'm never a fan of SM crashes, I'm keeping my powder dry waiting for the bargain of the decade time to jump in with both feet.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    This year might turn out to be the year we all look back at and remember that it was the year that junior miners were so under valued that it didn't take a genius to find a winner. Valuations (at present) are cheap and if there's a SM downturn, which seems likely, they will get even cheaper. While I'm never a fan of SM crashes, I'm keeping my powder dry waiting for the bargain of the decade time to jump in with both feet.

I like to keep my investing (and life in general) on the simple side so don't bother with individual stocks. However, I do have a gold mining fund which has a lot of juniors, and I wouldn't mind buying more shares if there is an SM crash such as what happened in 2008-2009.