Thread: You don't want to miss out on this

Default You don't want to miss out on this

A great opportunity, and almost guaranteed profit, is right in front of us with gold stocks. How many will take advantage? Probably very, very few, of course. The share price of my gold mining fund is basically the same as it was back in August when gold was about 15% higher. It may take a year or more, but it is quite likely that gold will rise to and then surpass its old time high achieved last summer. Meaning? That my gold mining fund will rise 15% or even more.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeen View Post
    A great opportunity, and almost guaranteed profit, is right in front of us with gold stocks. How many will take advantage? Probably very, very few, of course. The share price of my gold mining fund is basically the same as it was back in August when gold was about 15% higher. It may take a year or more, but it is quite likely that gold will rise to and then surpass its old time high achieved last summer. Meaning? That my gold mining fund will rise 15% or even more.
    Mining stocks are so far out of favor that they are at nearly give away pricing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe1SNNyhvw4
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.