Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 USMint Morgan and Peace dollars

and yet, i fell prey to the hype and am actually glad i did. i got in on 6 Peace "P" mint Proofs still in original unopened shipping box and 3 Morgan "P" mint Proofs still in unopened boxes as well. Been offered double what I paid at the coin show where 4 dealers wanted them. If I send to NGC and some come back PF70 they would command over $300 each. Does not make sense to me but I'm not complaining about this purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    and yet, i fell prey to the hype and am actually glad i did. i got in on 6 Peace "P" mint Proofs still in original unopened shipping box and 3 Morgan "P" mint Proofs still in unopened boxes as well. Been offered double what I paid at the coin show where 4 dealers wanted them. If I send to NGC and some come back PF70 they would command over $300 each. Does not make sense to me but I'm not complaining about this purchase.
    am not disagreeing to the short term flip potential.

i tried this twice...i bought the first set of five 5 oz coins and flipped for double almost immediately...then i tried the march of dimes limited set...bought two...still have them....gave up trying to guess the u.s. mint market demand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12