Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Happy Ending.......... (Friday)

  1. #1

    Cool Happy Ending.......... (Friday)

    I am starting to see a pattern on Most Fridays..
    Still Bitcoin is Where it's at Dudes/Dudettes..

    https://www.marketwatch.com/investin...?mod=home-page
    x3

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    I am starting to see a pattern on Most Fridays..
    Still Bitcoin is Where it's at Dudes/Dudettes..

    https://www.marketwatch.com/investin...?mod=home-page
    and one day servers creep in much like binance requiring usa binance, then poof!!! crypto is gone...

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverone View Post
    I am starting to see a pattern on Most Fridays..
    Still Bitcoin is Where it's at Dudes/Dudettes..

    https://www.marketwatch.com/investin...?mod=home-page
    Charlie Munger had some interesting words to say about Bitcoin yesterday. Should we listen to this veteran investor with well over 60 years of market experience? Or is he out of touch with the modern world?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...cid=uxbndlbing

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BodieGhost View Post
    Charlie Munger had some interesting words to say about Bitcoin yesterday. Should we listen to this veteran investor with well over 60 years of market experience? Or is he out of touch with the modern world?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...cid=uxbndlbing
    I agree with him, but maybe we ae just analogs in a digital world.

    Must be like my grandfather when email came out...what?? You dont have to mail it?

    It could go to a million a "coin" im still not interested in fairies.

    But it IS the perfect time for this scam, where good is bad and up is down.
    Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain

    The purpose of life is to matter, to be productive, to have it make some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BodieGhost View Post
    Charlie Munger had some interesting words to say about Bitcoin yesterday. Should we listen to this veteran investor with well over 60 years of market experience? Or is he out of touch with the modern world?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savi...cid=uxbndlbing
    I think it's NUTS.. (Bitcoin)
    Already Trading Tonight at $58,060 u.s. Dollars + $1,070
    x3

  7. #7

    Default

    DOW 34,704 from yesterday's close
    When do we hit 50,000?

    https://dailyreckoning.com/janet-yel...cs-the-market/
    x3

  8. #8

    Default

    In part from: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/bank...eir-money.html


    'LONDON — Cryptocurrencies “have no intrinsic value” and people who invest in them should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England (BOE) Governor Andrew Bailey said Thursday.

    Digital currencies like bitcoin, ether and even dogecoin have been on a tear this year, reminding some investors of the 2017 crypto bubble in which bitcoin blasted toward $20,000, only to sink as low as $3,122 a year later.

    Asked at a press conference about the rising value of cryptocurrencies on Thursday, Bailey said: “They have no intrinsic value. That doesn’t mean to say people don’t put value on them, because they can have extrinsic value. But they have no intrinsic value.” “I’m going to say this very bluntly again,” he added. “Buy them only if you’re prepared to lose all your money.”

    Bailey’s comments echoed a similar warning from the U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). “Investing in cryptoassets, or investments and lending linked to them, generally involves taking very high risks with investors’ money,” the financial services watchdog said in January. “If consumers invest in these types of product, they should be prepared to lose all their money.”
    Current investment plan is post #1606, Free S & P sentiment index (Post #564), https://www.ndr.com/invest/infopage/S573 SSD = Simply Safe Dividends Post #1162, http://simplysafedividends.com Sentiment Wave Analysis, https://www.elliottwavetrader.net/ I do a lot of analysis on the Seeking Alpha site. https://seekingalpha.com/ Heck I could be totally wrong!

  9. #9

    Thumbs up

    Ready to Quit Yet?
    Take this job.. https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...e-it-recession
    And shove it..
    x3

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    In part from: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/bank...eir-money.html


    'LONDON — Cryptocurrencies “have no intrinsic value” and people who invest in them should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England (BOE) Governor Andrew Bailey said Thursday.

    Digital currencies like bitcoin, ether and even dogecoin have been on a tear this year, reminding some investors of the 2017 crypto bubble in which bitcoin blasted toward $20,000, only to sink as low as $3,122 a year later.

    Asked at a press conference about the rising value of cryptocurrencies on Thursday, Bailey said: “They have no intrinsic value. That doesn’t mean to say people don’t put value on them, because they can have extrinsic value. But they have no intrinsic value.” “I’m going to say this very bluntly again,” he added. “Buy them only if you’re prepared to lose all your money.”

    Bailey’s comments echoed a similar warning from the U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). “Investing in cryptoassets, or investments and lending linked to them, generally involves taking very high risks with investors’ money,” the financial services watchdog said in January. “If consumers invest in these types of product, they should be prepared to lose all their money.”
    Hmmmm. Interesting. They act like a currency could never fail.... But it would have to fall to worthless..... That could only happen after an unbridled printing of money,... which would never happen. We would get a warning, say, like, transitory hyper-inflation. Surely we would hear something or see prices start to rise. Fiat is definitely the safer place to hodl value.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

    I will not comply.

    The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •